liquid and pencil liners
diorshow mascara

LIPS::
Rose fetish lipstick by milani
Sassy Sangria lipgloss by the Revlon midnight swirl

Thanks for looking

YvetteJeannine

thmbup.gif
Yes. Heard that one....And I've also been told time and again that if one has blue eyes (I do), one cannot wear blue eyeshadow. I was just discussing this with my husband this week...I wore Azreal Blue and Cornflower Blue Pigments with Royal Wink Fluidliner on my eyes. It looked terrific. Contrary to what I've been told, it actually brought the color of my eyes OUT..It certainly didn't detract from my eye color. I can honestly say with no ego that my eyes looked beautiful! My husband loved it. He told me not to pay attention to makeup "rules", and to wear what I liked, and what looked nice on me.

Recently, a MAC m.a. told me that I *could* wear blues...but only certain shades...He said the shades shouldn't be close to my eye color...well...the colors I mentioned above (that I wore this past week) are close to my eye color, and IMO, they looked great...so; lesson learned....Do what *I* want....Makeup advice from pro's is great...but when it all comes down to it, I think makeup is all about application...the WAY it's applied...and the way color is used together..that's what makes a look great...no matter if you're wearing cocoa brown e/s w/ chocolate brown eyes, or sea green e/s w/ green eyes..etc. etc. It can look great. I've seen it. Oh...and one more thing before I shut up....YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!!!!!! I love the colors you used together, and it really brings your eyes out. Hooker? Don't think so, baby.
clap.gif

MAC_Whore

Love it! And I love the blues as well.

Yeah, I heard that said about blue eye shadow as well. I also heard that red lipstick makes you look "fast" (as in easy). I think the days of those comments have come and gone, though. If not, then I guess some days I look "fast" and other days I look like a "hooker".
smiles.gif

mzreyes

well blue definitly is the color that stands out the most out all the otheres, IMO, but its look good on ya
smiles.gif

SparklingWaves

I actually think I do look bad with bright blue. I don't have the coloring for it. You look fine with it. Flaunt it.