SMIIIIIIILEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

YOU'RE GORGEOUS!!!!!!
I agree, you're skin is GLOWING!
I'm soooooo freaaaaakin pissed..
cuz my skin doesn't do that. lol..

Good job girl, the make-up is hott
smiles.gif

MacVirgin

awwww aren't you the cutest thing and jet hot at the same time lol! anyway you look great! and u'r skin is so fab!

Kelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by showpuli
You look amazing. Do you use the concealer all over as a foundation? Whatever you do it is fab.

Aww, thank you! Yes, I sort of apply the concealer as a foundation. What I do is I use my Smashbox #4 concealer brush and spot conceal any areas that I want to cover, tap that in so it's blended, and use the MAC 190 foundation brush all over to spread it out over the rest of my face. I find the Studio Finish looks particularly good in photographs.

Quote:
awe, you look sad in this pic...

lol, I hate smiling in pictures because I have chubby cheeks.

Quote:
hey Ma' im glad u posted a fotd.... i was begining to wonder what happen u ya lol. any how u look beautiful as always

Psssh girl, YOU are gorgeous.

Quote:
PLEASE tell me this is photoshopped and that your skin really isn't that perfect? Please?

I'll tell you what my secret is in addition to the concealer (because trust me, my skin doesn't look like that in real life). I use the Night Snapshot mode on digital camera. It has a different setting than Auto mode that gives you a glow and adds a warmness to skin tones.

Thanks everyone!! I also want to thank the girls who recommended me the Fleur Power blush, LOVE IT!