FOTD Montage-How I Change My Appearance From Day To Day + Surprise Photos (pic heavy)

Colorqueen

One thing that I enjoy as a makeup artist is *re-inventing* myself from day to day. I always dreamed of being able to do this, and now it is a reality, which I find extremely exciting and fulfilling.

In retrospect of this year, and realizing that I have not been posting FOTD's much on Specktra like I used to, I thought it would be fun to do a FOTD montage of some of the different looks I have adopted over the last few months.

All cosmetics used are listed on the photos, and using various means to alter my appearance from wigs to contact lenses and makeup palettes w/ clothing, I have had a good time changing my look from one extreme to the other.

These photos were all taken in the last two months or so as part of my personal renovation project that I am doing internally with great external results- what is known on Makeupalley as the infamous *green smoothie* skin renovation.
choochoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
winks.gif
yes.gif
th_wink3.gif

Enjoy!

Oh- and be sure to check my *finale* photos- a rather unusual accomplisment in MU for me. And have a chuckle.
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

I want to take a moment to say thank you to Janice for making this site possible where we can share our makeup accomplishments with gladness and in mutal appreciation- THANK YOU JANICE!

Bronzegirl2.jpg

BronzeGirl1.jpg

Birthdaydinnerup2.jpg

Birthdaydinner1down.jpg

Sorceress7up.jpg

Sorceress1down.jpg

ClassicRealEstateAgentcloseup.jpg

ClassicRealEstateAgentclosedown.jpg

SilversmithFOTDupclose2.jpg

SilversmithFOTDdown.jpg

Sephoraupface-1.jpg

SEphoradownface-1.jpg

Tealnightup1.jpg

TealNightdown1.jpg

YSL2smile.jpg

YSL3.jpg

SmokinGoldFOTDcloseupspekctra.jpg

SmokinGoldFOTDclosedown2specktra.jpg

These last few photos I need to explain a bit- some people in an attempt to be mean spirited were posting some things on other boards about me which instead of making me mad as intended, actually made me laugh hysterically.

I have a comic book mind so when they said things like I looked like

-a man in drag
- marilyn monroe hit with a baseball bat
-ugly
-horrible wigs

etc,

I decided that this would be a perfect challenge to my makeup abilities to see if I could embody all of these things that were said into a FOTD and actually make it look REAL and have a lot of fun with it.

So, these are the photos I came up with of me as a man with a really bad wig (blonde for marilyn monroe) and missing a tooth from being hit with a bat.

HAHAHAHHA
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Still makes me laugh when I get thinking about it.

I have to say that this experience was one of the best I ever had- it showed me that I really COULD do things with makeup that I never thought possible! Even my daughter freaked out when she saw me taking the photos- she thought I was a guy at first!

HAHAHAHA
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

BB6.jpg

BB5.jpg

BB4.jpg

BB2.jpg

BB8.jpg

sharkbytes

Re: FOTD Montage- How I Change My Appearance From Day To Day (pic heavy)

I LOVE the 4th picture down from the top...with Mi Lady and Green Pigment? Those colors suit you beautifully! These are all great though, that's my favorite thing about makeup--being able to reinvent new looks
smiles.gif
And good on you for taking the nasty comments from people and turning them into something truly hilarious!

Colorqueen

Re: FOTD Montage- How I Change My Appearance From Day To Day (pic heavy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbytes
I LOVE the 4th picture down from the top...with Mi Lady and Green Pigment? Those colors suit you beautifully! These are all great though, that's my favorite thing about makeup--being able to reinvent new looks
smiles.gif
And good on you for taking the nasty comments from people and turning them into something truly hilarious!

Thank you! I wish I could have captured that Green and Red Look on camera better, but I am glad you could still see it enough to like it!

Makeup is such a wonderful outlet, isn't it? I just love being able to do whatever I want to - and that last bunch of photos is one of the most fun things I have ever done!

I told my mum that she should carry that in a wallet when the parents all brag about their kids and show them with a straight face and tell them that her daughter is a Sunday school teacher.

HAHAHAHAHA

entipy

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You are so awesome!! And you're such a beautiful and talented woman.
greengrin.gif

Briar

Wow! I'm really impressed!!! You are an amazing and talented woman, and a bright spirit for not letting the meanies get you down. I love, love, love the looks with the straight wig and your natural hair.

And that last look? If I saw you on the street I'd *know* you were a man in bad drag.
th_LMAO.gif
That's hilarious!!

nunu

you are sooo talented! i'm glad you took these bad comments and changed them into positive things because it just shows how talented you are!!!
well done!

Caramel_QT

You are very beautiful and you do makeup very well!!! We should all be like you and not let the naysayers get us down. Good for you!!!

You cracked me up with those last few pics, lol. Made my day!

hotpink1326

Boy o boy, you have some talent girl!! I cant believe you went from all that glamour & beauty & were actually able to turn it into that last look, lol!!!

I myself love your style!! I love that you not only change from different makeup looks daily but you change your hair too!!

GREAT POST TODAY!!! THANK YOU!!!

natalie75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briar
Wow! I'm really impressed!!! You are an amazing and talented woman, and a bright spirit for not letting the meanies get you down. I love, love, love the looks with the straight wig and your natural hair.

And that last look? If I saw you on the street I'd *know* you were a man in bad drag.
th_LMAO.gif
That's hilarious!!

I agree completely, you are clearly a very talented and kind person with an AMAZING sense of humor!

CaraAmericana

WOW, I love your confidence! You are beautiful inside and especially outside. And I think Uppity looks great on you.
And you look Hollywood Hot on the first set with the highlighted hair.

uh_oh_disco

Lmao, I love your "man" pictures. Aren't you the glamourous one?!

The fourth look down really suits you, you look fabulous. And I love the idea of re-inventing yourself everyday. Brilliant!

Jeisenne

I love these -- I don't see why anybody would ever take photos from here and rip them on another site, that's extremely boorish, immature, and rude
ssad.gif

The last set of photos made me laugh, that was simply awesome
smiles.gif
Kudos to you and /hug!

lsperry

OMG.....I was so enthralled by all the looks. Great job!! And those "man" pictures really cracked me up....I laughed and laughed....Poo, poo on the negative people....You got it; glad you flaunt it and not let these people get you down....I love your FOTDs....Keep posting and teaching us!

muscidae

lol.gif
it's amazing how you can be so feminine, and really look like a man "trying hard" at the end! I can barely see the real you!
It's great you get to have so much fun with your looks - good for you!
thmbup.gif

Latest posts