FOTD-Natural

Gloriamgo

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

I just used stilife paint as a base, honesty on lid and bronze blended with it in the crease.

And this is just a picture of me with no makeup at all (Eww) but I just wanted everybody's opinion on my eyebrows, I went to go get them done and she butchered them!! They are so much thinner than they were before, I was sooo SAD. I'm really dreading growing them back :*(. Oh yeah, they don't look as bad as they really are because they are filled in in the picture, but, you can get the idea.

IMG_1095.jpg

All input is appreciated!

tarteheart

I like your eyebrows...they look perfect! I actually think they're a great improvement from your first FOTD, but I don't know if that's from getting them done, or from filling them in.

exodus

Yup, absolutely perfect eyebrows. That's what I want mine to look like, but they're crazy and untameable. I wish I could get mine to look like yours, I have no idea why you're unhappy with them, they're really, really gorgeous
smiles.gif

Heather_Rae

I had not even read the caption yet on that picture and my first thought running through my mind was, "those are the perfect eyebrows!" They look great! I liket the eye makeup you did in the other pics too. Very pretty

Gloriamgo

thank you guys, I was just really upset about the fact that they're a lot thinner than they were and that I wanted them. i fear thin eyebrows because years ago I had them thin and the lady that waxed them cut half of one off because it was so thin!! Needless to say, I don't want that to happen ever again, so I'm just really cautious about it. But thanks to all of your encouraging comments!! I don't feel so bad now!!

angela

verry pretty! dont forget eyeliner and some mascara to bring out your eyes more. other than that its GORGEOUS! love the eyebrows =]