cheeks
-springsheen blush

lips
-love nectar

DSCN0546.jpg

DSCN0551.jpg

DSCN0554.jpg

DevinGirl

I really dig the look. Your hair is incredible! I love the eyeshadow! I need white wheat w/s for sure now! The lips rock! I think your blush placement is off a little. I would have put it high on the apples of your cheeks (blended a little more). When it's placed that low & bright toward your jawline, it sort of looks like your sunburned. I don't mean for that to come out mean (hope it didn't). You're a beautiful girl & I love your style!
smiles.gif

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinGirl
I really dig the look. Your hair is incredible! I love the eyeshadow! I need white wheat w/s for sure now! The lips rock! I think your blush placement is off a little. I would have put it high on the apples of your cheeks (blended a little more). When it's placed that low & bright toward your jawline, it sort of looks like your sunburned. I don't mean for that to come out mean (hope it didn't). You're a beautiful girl & I love your style!
smiles.gif

not mean at all girly..thast what happens when i rush..i use my 168 brush to apply then the 150 to blend but i ran out lmao..
thanks so much!

Khalia25

This is sooo pretty! You look like a cross between Aaliyah (RIP) and Sanaa Lathan...they are both sooo pretty!!

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eemaan
wow, what colour did you have on your hair? whats its called? its amazing
clap.gif

its dark auburn by loreal creme excellence..i got it at a beauty supply store =)

gigiproductions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalia25
This is sooo pretty! You look like a cross between Aaliyah (RIP) and Sanaa Lathan...they are both sooo pretty!!

wow..thats a huge compliment..thanks!

saniyairshad

hair: perfect
cheeks: perfect
gloss: perfect
shadow: perfect
purples: perfectly, heavenly gorgeous... i love purples on you<3