[fotd]: next to nothing

Perple1

Absolutely B-U-TEE-FULL!!!! :-] I cannot achieve a look like this in 10 minutes!!! Geesh...color me jealous!

happy*phantom

10 Minutes? Geez, that's record with regard to the perfection of the result. I'm absolutely stunned by the excellent application of the e/s.

hotpink1326

You are just beautiful!! I always love your looks
smiles.gif

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by QTAllStarGurl
pretty! nd i loove the new contacts ....i love this look

Thank you, pretty! I am trying to adjust to these hazel eyes. I feel like I look a little bit odd.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Your skin...your lips...your eyes. PERFECT!!!!`

Shush, you. YOU'RE perfect!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracetre123
How do you use the concealer to get those brows?? do you put it to your browbone??...

Yeah. After I pencil in my brows with Spiked, I then underline them with the concealor and then blend down the concealor into my crease. I sometimes use the concealor on top but most of the time I'm too lazy to do it. So that's very rare.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
can you tell me the placement of your eyeshadows?
do you use anything on your face? it looks amazing!!
thanks!

Sure thing! It's pretty simple! Painterly paint pot all over the lid, Saddle in the space between browbone and eyelid to contour crease, Next to Nothing on inner portion of eyelid, Satin Taupe on outer portion of eyelid, Handwritten in the crease (but not all the way over-- as I find if I bring the crease to far inwards it makes my eyes look funny) and as liner on the lower lashline, Showstopper to define the crease and in the outer "v" of the eyelid, Blanc Type e/s as browbone highlight. And that's it!
smiles.gif

And I definitely use stuff on my face (a lot of stuff, hehe). I use SFF, Studio Finish Concealor, Studio Stick Foundation on areas that need extra coverage (I save this for special events), Blot Powder in Med Dark underneath my eyes, Studio Fix or Natural MSF or Blot Powder as setting powder (depends on what type of finish I want to achieve that day).

Phew, that's a lot! HTH!

lipshock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perple1
Absolutely B-U-TEE-FULL!!!! :-] I cannot achieve a look like this in 10 minutes!!! Geesh...color me jealous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy*phantom
10 Minutes? Geez, that's record with regard to the perfection of the result. I'm absolutely stunned by the excellent application of the e/s.

I owe it to my #224 brush for blending everything together. Without it, I don't know where I'd be!

Thanks, everyone else! I love the support and feedback you all give! Such motivation!