- Benefit Watt's Up Luminizer
- NARS Albatross

Eyes
- Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion
- Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris
- Essence I Love Rock Gloss Eye Pencil in Black
- Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara
- Urban Decay Vice Palette (Penny Lane, Blitz, Desperation, Black Market, Laced, Anonymous, Echo Beach)
- MAC Soft Brown
- MAC Saddle
- MAC Rule

Lips
- Rimmel Airy Fairy
- MAC Nymphette

I really had so much doing this today. I went out all out and I'm staying home, haha. I don't know what it is but I'm so meh on my precision. I feel like the way I place my shadows could be better. I feel like my precision is not perfect, the shadows don't look neat and I feel like you can't tell what I put in my crease, outer corner, etc. I see a lot of the MAC's artists make-up on Instagram and I love the precision and the placement and how neat everything is. I don't know, maybe I'm being too critical. If any of you guys have any advice to give me, please feel free to do so. I really love constructive criticism.

Janice

Don't be so hard on yourself! You will get where you want to be, just like those artists on instagram. I don't have any CC for you because, girl, your eyes are FAB U LOUS. I love the blending and your placement. Thanks for sharing!

MissTT

The colors you used are really pretty. I would say maybe next time don't take your transition color so far up and out. Keep it a little closer to the black. Everytime you do this you'll get better and better. I think it's really cool of you to post pics even though you weren't feeling 100% about your look.

alyxo

Don't be so hard on yourself! You will get where you want to be, just like those artists on instagram. I don't have any CC for you because, girl, your eyes are FAB U LOUS. I love the blending and your placement. Thanks for sharing!
Aww, thank you so much! You're so sweet! I can't help but judge my work, I'm a perfectionist and I feel like I have to do it perfectly. But thank you!!
heart.gif

alyxo

The colors you used are really pretty. I would say maybe next time don't take your transition color so far up and out. Keep it a little closer to the black. Everytime you do this you'll get better and better. I think it's really cool of you to post pics even though you weren't feeling 100% about your look.
Thank you for your advice, I will try that tomorrow, for sure. I really don't mind sharing it if it's not perfect because I feel like I will never improve if I don't. At the same time it's so refreshing to get advice from people that understand what I'm trying to improve. Putting colours together and blending comes easy to me. But like I said, I don't feel I'm neat and my placement isn't sharp. I look at artists like The Vanity Diary and Amrezy from Instagram and Jaclynn Hill from Youtube and I can see that their make-up flows together and it's so precise. As weird as it sounds, I feel like my own crease throws me off, sometimes I think I'm taking the colour too low. But I don't have issues like that on clients, just myself. It's so weird.

MissTT

Thank you for your advice, I will try that tomorrow, for sure. I really don't mind sharing it if it's not perfect because I feel like I will never improve if I don't. At the same time it's so refreshing to get advice from people that understand what I'm trying to improve. Putting colours together and blending comes easy to me. But like I said, I don't feel I'm neat and my placement isn't sharp. I look at artists like The Vanity Diary and Amrezy from Instagram and Jaclynn Hill from Youtube and I can see that their make-up flows together and it's so precise. As weird as it sounds, I feel like my own crease throws me off, sometimes I think I'm taking the colour too low. But I don't have issues like that on clients, just myself. It's so weird.
I think it's because we have some sort of warped perception of self. How we see ourselves isn't how others see us. I spend lots of time trying to cover up discoloration issues that many people tell me aren't there.
blush-anim-cl.gif

glammy girl

I love this look! So beautiful! I think your blending and placement is perfect! I'm also super critical of myself, I guess we all are but you have all the right to be confident with your work! :)

alyxo

Thanks guys! It's funny because you guys are so right, I ask people to point out mistakes and they're always like "There are no mistakes". And I'm always telling them to be honest and that I can handle the truth. But it's just your own individual perception of your own work. Make-up is a form of art and perfection is something that a lot of artists try to attain... even though perfection doesn't exist.

Latest posts