FOTD Photograph Question

*Stargazer*

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and couldn't find.

How in the heck is everyone getting such good quality F/EOTD pictures? I have a great camera and I use the up close setting and my pictures bite. I am totally stumped.

oddinary

I have the EXACT same problem. It sucks that I can't take close ups of my eyes
ssad.gif

glorie

if you aren't using flash, you'll need to steady your camera. set it on a table so that it can focus and your image will be sharp. try not to use the flash. your colors will be more acurate IF you use proper lighting. sunlight is best!

turn on your macro mode...if your camera has it. it adjusts the lens to take finer detail for closeups.

turn off your flash for closeups and use a lampshade or the bathroom lights for your picture.

littlemakeupboy

mine come out good because i use the macro button,its usually a little flower picture.i use it most of the time especially if i'm not using the flash

allie02044

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemakeupboy
mine come out good because i use the macro button,its usually a little flower picture.i use it most of the time especially if i'm not using the flash

what kind of camera do you have?

Sanne

try making pictures with a streched arm, if you make them too close to your face the pics will get blurry!
when you made a pic with your camera like that, you can put the pic on your computer and open it in MS paint.
cut the piece you want and paste it to a second window of paint.

that's what I do
greengrin.gif

beautifulxdisaster

Wow they are right about the macro setting! I never knew what the flower is for but I tried it today and it makes stuff so much clear! Now I know I need to steam my face now.
lol.gif
oh.gif
ops: Try to take the pictures in direct sun lighting.

Eye<3Colour

question. everyone who takes pictures, are you taking them of yourself, or is someone taking them for you? because i cant get a good picture of me, doing it myself. i fill up the whole memory card trying to get one just right. and if i ask my husband to take them, he will look at me like im crazy. if you do take them yourself, am i alone on taking a million pics to get jusrt one right? which i cant by the way.. errrr

VaJenna

i take my pictures myself. either in the bathroom (because we have those 'natural light' lightbulbs) or in my room by my window.

but then again, my camera has a flip out screen, so i know EXACTLY what i'm taking pictures of ahaha.

missunderstood

Everytime I try to take a picture, it never picks up on the exact colours. I mean you can see it - but it's 1000 times lighter in the picture. I'm going to try taking it in natural light this time.

Latest posts