FOTD: Purples & pinks - parfait amour, pink venus, shroom

Cleopatra

Still not sure if I like this. It's much darker than I would normally wear but here goes

fotdparfaitamourpinkvenus2.jpg

fotdparfaitamourpinkvenus.jpg

eotdpinkvenusparfaitamour2.jpg

I tried to wing out the fluidline but I am just hopeless at this. Anyone got any tips?

ruby_soho

I think this looks really good! As for wingtips with liner, it takes mega practice! I still end up re-doing my eyeliner when I try wings.

Cleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
I think this looks really good! As for wingtips with liner, it takes mega practice! I still end up re-doing my eyeliner when I try wings.

Thanks

At least I know I am not alone in this then
smiles.gif

Cleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliveButtercup
I love this! I'm crazy about bolder colors.

I love them too but...... I don't think I have the personality to pull them off as daytime looks.

I LOVE seeing some of the looks on here but I just know they won't work on me.

OliveButtercup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleopatra
I love them too but...... I don't think I have the personality to pull them off as daytime looks.

I LOVE seeing some of the looks on here but I just know they won't work on me.

Aww.. it's so weird, for me it's like a building process. The more I wear bold colors the easier it becomes. If I go a few days wearing only black eyeliner and mascara, it's difficult for me to break back into teals and purples and greens.

Cleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliveButtercup
Aww.. it's so weird, for me it's like a building process. The more I wear bold colors the easier it becomes. If I go a few days wearing only black eyeliner and mascara, it's difficult for me to break back into teals and purples and greens.

That is so true.

Cleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlly
I really like those colours on you.What blush did you use?

Actually.... it was an eyeshadow from a palette from Mod. Second from the right in the pic below

modpalettei29.jpg

Cleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude
You wear pinks beautifully!

Thank you Jude. You are my idol on Specktra
blush-anim-cl.gif