FOTD: Rockin' Kat Von D Beethoven palette

amrogers78

I haven't used this palette in a while, so I thought I'd play with it today! I forgot how much I love the consistency in these eyeshadows! They are so rick and creamy-like. Hope you like!

FACE:
(The usual)
Bare Escentuals mineral foundation
MAC Tippy Blush
MAC Emote Blush (contour)
NARS Albatross blush (highlight)
MAC MSF in Medium

EYES:
MAC Bare Study paint pot
Kat Von D Tequila e/s (lid to brow bone)
Kat Von D Galeano (on top of Tequila on lid only)
Kat Von D Sinner (outer half of lid on top of Tequila and Galeano)
Kat Von D Rad Purple (in crease and lower lashes)
MAC Boot Black liquid liner
Too Faced Starry Eyed glitter eye liner in Ooh & Aah (really cool - you guys should check it out!)
Ulta kohl eye liner pencil in Black (waterline - Totally get this, y'all! Just like MAC's and only $6)
thmbup.gif

LIPS:
MAC Subculture liner
MAC Creme d'Nude
MAC Sugarrimmed Dazzleglass

DSC03717.jpg

DSC03719.jpg

DSC03720.jpg

DSC03729.jpg

cupcake_x

I love it!

I definitely wanna buy one of the Kat von D palettes. Are they easily to blend and apply? They felt so smooth when I put a tester on my hand.

amrogers78

Thanks everyone~

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcake_x
I love it!

I definitely wanna buy one of the Kat von D palettes. Are they easily to blend and apply? They felt so smooth when I put a tester on my hand.

The Beethoven palette is the only one I have, and I absolutely love it! The colors are so pigmented and they are smooth! Application - they do have some fall out, not enough to discourage me from buying another though! Blending - they do blend pretty well. I'm very pleased with the palette!

amrogers78

I had considered Ludwig at the time I bought Beethoven, but the vibrant blues and purples won out! I might have to get the other palettes though!

Thanks for compliments, ladies!