*fotd: smokey cateye

sassy*girl

oh yeah, the reason why these two fotds (this and nocturnelle) only show half my face is because i did it both at the same time :p

Juneplum

oaky NOW u r just showing off!!!!
winks.gif
(joke) LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

325i

OMG, that looks suits you so well. It's not fair how well you can pull it off. I'm always jealous of how put together and amazing your makeup looks. How did you use the Quickliner and the Lineur Intense together (BTW, that's the Loreal liner right? I have that in Black Mica) without the colors looking weird together or did you just use the liquid on the top and the Quickliner on the bottom?

exodus

Whoa sexy! I can never do liner like that. I can only do puny thin ones of it'll bleed all over my lid. Sooo, tutorial, please!
greengrin.gif

sassy*girl

Thanks guys!

Juneplum, Hahaha! Aww, you're too funny! Hehe. Thank you, thank you. And I promise you, I'm not showing off :p Hehe

325i, yup it's the L'Oreal Liner. Umm, I used the liquid on top and pencil on the waterline. Otherwise, it'd be a great huge mess! Haha.

exodus, thank you! Actually, there is a tutorial for how to do liquid liner in the tutorials. She looks amazing
greengrin.gif
It's in the tutorial forum somewhere. Anyway, I just make sure the liner brush is not loaded too much, I try to get as little as I can and I start from the middle out, then I do inner corner to middle or middle to inner corner. When I do that step, I make sure it's really thin in the inner corner, gradually getting thicker as it approaches the outer corner. If it's too thin, I go over it again really carefully, but making sure I let it dry first. If you feel like you're going to blink, stop! Hehe. That was my problem in the beginning, I kept blinking so much. Close your eyes and let it dry (fan it with something if you're impatient like me) before you open your eye so it doesn't get anywhere else. Make sure your liner hand is steady, too. You can try putting it on top of a surface for extra steadiness. You can even try holding it steady and moving your head instead, if you think your hands are too shaky. I use my thumb and index finger to hold the lid off the liner, and my middle finger to steady the stick. If it messes up, try saving it with a q-tip. Let me know if that helps you!

Thanks again, everyone. I think after tons of practice, my liquid liner abilities are finally better... and my q-tips are thanking me for it :p

Jessica

I adore the way that you accented the shape of your eyes. WOW. Striking features....beautiful

sassy*girl

Thanks Jessica!
greengrin.gif

The liner is made by L'Oreal. It's my first liquid liner, so I didn't really wanna splurge on it if I wasn't going to use it too much...

HotPinkHeels

gorgeous!! i love how neat you made the little flick at the corner of your eyes...very polished but sexy at the same time

exodus

Thanks so much for the detailed instructions, sassy*girl! :loveya: I'll be sure to try that next time!