*fotd: smokey metallic

pinkrevolver

Amazing look! you have great glowing skin too! I would love to see a tutorial from you,I'm Asian as well and would love to learn a thing or two from you.
thmbup.gif

sassy*girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkrevolver
Amazing look! you have great glowing skin too! I would love to see a tutorial from you,I'm Asian as well and would love to learn a thing or two from you.
thmbup.gif

Thanks! I have a tutorial here, actually [click]
smiles.gif
Hope that helps!

Juneplum

umm okay...
cute top - check
FLAWLESS skin - check
GORGEOUS hair - check
SMOKIN HOT sassy*girl - check and DOUBLE check!

loves it!!

shellebell

WOW, you're gorgeous. I have brew lipstick too, but when i bought it I didnt know it was an LE and i wished i stocked up now. Love the look though, its the sort I do too as it works best with my asian face imho. What asian ethnic are you, if you dont mind me asking.

sassy*girl

Thanks, girls!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
FLAWLESS skin - check

oh.gif
ops: It's just flawless when I have makeup on. I have some hyperpigmentation underneath, actually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellebell
WOW, you're gorgeous. I have brew lipstick too, but when i bought it I didnt know it was an LE and i wished i stocked up now. Love the look though, its the sort I do too as it works best with my asian face imho. What asian ethnic are you, if you dont mind me asking.

I know, I really like Brew too, but I only got one. Ahh, it's okay though
smiles.gif

I'm Filipina. :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
OMG! I love the lips!

Thanks! I actually got the combination from Jessica here on Specktra. I remember seeing her post and thinking I had to get both right away!
winks.gif

Miss_MAC

WOW u have glowing skin...and NOt because of the skinfinishes...its because ur skin is perfect!! I think this is my fav look for u

Latest posts