FOTD :: Sweet & Natural

RandomnessWithK

My Fit Beauty: FOTD :: Sweet & Natural

This was the look that I did today! (I cannot believe i've been quite a good girl posting lots of FOTD's lately lol)

but Today I was wearing My favorite color Green scrubs (yes they're by Baby Phat!) I had a meeting with my boss today so I wanted to wear something natural, but still have some color! hope ya like it! Let me know what you think!

FACE:
Stila One Step Foundation in Tone
MAC MSFN in Medium

CHEEKS:
MAC Gingerly Blush
MAC Petticoat MSF

EYES:
MAC Shroom to highlight
MAC All that Glitters all over lid
MAC Sumptuous Olive on outer corner/crease area
Flirt! Lash-a-delic Mascara in Black
Maybelline the Falsies Mascara in Black
Covergirl Liquiline Eyeliner in "Green Glow"

LIPS:
Flirt Lipgloss

fotdd1.gif

fotd2.gif

fotd3.gif

fotd4.gif

Application Steps:

Eyes:
Applied UDPP with wand/applicator and then used ring finger to evenly apply all over lids

I Took a regular fluffy eyeshadow brush, picked up some All that glitters e/s and placed it all over the lid just a little bit above the crease. I then took a blending brush and applied very lightly sumptous olive e/s on the crease and outer corner and blended it out very well (winshield wiper motions & circular blending motions)

I then took a Fluffy brush and applied MAC Shroom e/s to my highlight/browbone area and blended any harsh edges.

I then applied my eyeliner only to the lower lashline. I then Curled my eyelashes and applied the mascara.

FACE:
I used a MAC 109 Brush to pick up some Stila One Step Foundation and buffed it into the skin (a little goes a long way). I then Applied MAC MSFN with a MAC 134 brush.

CHEEKS:
For Blush I used the ELF Studio Blush brush and applied MAC Gingerly on the apples of my cheeks and then just continued from the cheeks upwards to the temples. I then applied with that same brush (on the other side) MAC Petticoat lightly right on top of gingerly blush

LIPS:
Just applied FLIRT! lipgloss

Hope you all liked it!

RandomnessWithK

thanks all! i'm so excited as someone requested i do this look as a tutorial!
smiles.gif
will do that later today!

thank you all for being so darn awesome!

Latest posts