FOTD using my GMLOL goodies! Blue eyes and Lilac lips :)

blackeneddove

Hey guys, finally I am posting a FOTD before letting it build up on my camera with a few others for a month!
choochoo.gif
I did this look on Friday night before I went out and I gotta say, I looove all my new stuff from Give me Liberty of London!

All Products MAC unless otherwise noted.

Eyes:
- Painterly paintpot
- Birds N Berries e/s
- Big T e/s
- Steamy e/s
- Plumage e/s
- L'oreal pure pearl e/s
- Blacktrack Fluidline
- Rimmel Lash Maxxx mascara
- Rimmel brow pencil in Teakwood
- Benefit she-laq
- Salon Perfect 33 lashes

Face:
- L'oreal bare naturale mineral powder in Light Ivory
- CG concealer
- Dirty Plum blush

Lips:
- just Blooming Lovely l/s
heart.gif

excuse my stupid looking hair, naturally curly hair is impossible to tame sometimes :/

2-23.jpg

3-22.jpg

1-23.jpg

Blue Indian nailpolish! Love!

Thanks for looking everyone, CC is always welcome and appreciated, have a lovely day!
xo Chelsea

DDRGirlie

I love that l/s. I had to get the l/g in english accents too. Im going to steal this look and try it tomorrow!

blackeneddove

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
Very beautiful! I like how you used the nail polish.

Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDRGirlie
I love that l/s. I had to get the l/g in english accents too. Im going to steal this look and try it tomorrow!

I *almost* got English Accents to go with it as well, but I fell in love with A Different Groove and chose that instead. If you recreate this look you should post it, I would love to see it!

lovesongx

Wow, this has just reinforced that I definitely need Birds and Berries and Blooming Lovely, gorgeous!

January

Beautiful
smiles.gif
... it all looks amazing on you, the blush, the lips, the eyes... I really do love it all
heart.gif

Latest posts