fotd virgin no more

versace

So i have to say i feel very ashamed comparing to you guys.But Im here to learn.My fotd looks so plain and uninteresting,but it didnt look that way in real life.These pics are taken in natural light.

FACE:
Clarins primer
YSL concealer
Max factor pressed powder
blush bourjois in rose

EYES:
MAC blacktied
and 3 different ARTDECO eyeshadows,
but they dont have names only have numbers which i took off
smiles.gif

DEBORAH golden shadow
MAYBELLINE silk taupe
+ARTDECO eyeliner in black -I love this one
and i know it looks like one shadow
ssad.gif

LIPS:
AVON l/s

----

I have question,this is my fav l/s color and i never found anything like this color so far>Since i dont have mac in my country,would you suggest me what would be MAC alternative for this L/s.This avon one is so stinky and chalky,i hate it,but the color
yes.gif

So I compared it with MAC LOVELORN and PINK LEMONADE so if anyone has an idea,i would be truly thankfull..

Jot

I don't think this is plain and uninteresting and you certainly shouldn't feel ashamed. This is such a pretty look.
Hopefully helpful tip would be to use a highlight on your browbone to soften the top of the lid/crease colour.
xx

Girl about town

You are gorgeous and i love your make up , that lipstick is lovely on you. Maybe hue lipstick (perm) or mac peachstock would be a good dupe, think its pro though xx

versace

thank you ladies so much,you are so nice.
Thanx for the tip about highlight!
i might try hue,it looks intersting.

Austrian_Babe

gorgeous!! You don´t need much makeup to look beautiful. Btw, what country are you from? You used some Artdeco e/s, so I´m guessing you´re European as well

versace

i feel sooo good because of you ladies!dont know why i waited so long to post first fotd
smiles.gif

Im from Serbia

pichima

versace, you look amazing !

and it DOESN'T look like one shadow, it looks really sexy and classy.

pichima

by the way, I wish I colud give you an exact match to your avon lippie; It reminds me of l'Oreal glam shine cream in 'dream me candy', which is a peachy nude that I use very often. hope it helps!

Latest posts