FOTD with Frostlite, Pollen, Sunbasque, Flutterby, ect...

Cleopatra

PrettyKitty can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do a tutorial on how you apply your makeup. Your application technique is flawless and I know a lot of us admire your work and would love some tips to achieve your stunning look
greengrin.gif

dawnmelissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveratorifan
so lovely! i just love how the white gold just sparkles...

i just got white gold in the mail...i love it...i actually wore it over the colors in the diana quad you sent the other day, it turned out beautiful
greengrin.gif

PrettyKitty

No its not a new FOTD... I think it was on the 10th page. :p

I'm not really good when it comes to explain how I do my makeup, so I don't know if I'll be able to do a tutorial. And I don't want to take pics of me without makeup...

user2

Why dont you want to take pics without makeup I'm sure I cant be that awful...
greengrin.gif
I'm sure you'll look good even with a plastic bag glued to your forehead...

Shawna

I feel the same about my dark circles. They are genetic (thanks mom and dad) and I can't get rid of them. What if you put your concealor, foundation, and eyebrows on first, then take a pic, and then do an eye, blush and lip tutorial? Your look is so flawless, I would love to see a tutorial from you. Especially your eyes.

Cleopatra

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
No its not a new FOTD... I think it was on the 10th page. :p

I'm not really good when it comes to explain how I do my makeup, so I don't know if I'll be able to do a tutorial. And I don't want to take pics of me without makeup...

Even if you have your brows and base done before hand I am mainly interested in how you do your eyeshadow application
greengrin.gif