fotd with my new "spock hair" lol

ThePerfectScore

I am going to need a tut for this look stat! I must know how to recreate this flawless look... the colors are sooo perfect... blending is perfection.. love it.

deven.marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Isn't she the cutest thing ever??? I totally agree.

Great look Deven. The bangs look so good on you. Rock the hell out of those bad boys!

smiles.gif
At first I hated my hair, but I'm getting adjusted.. haha thanks so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Oh....and I forgot to add you look so much like Kim K to me .....and that is gorg!!

OMG thank you, I have a mild obsession with her haha
tong.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkymei
gorgeous and so flawless... gah and your hair is just so hot!... okay you must be a model right?

I would consider it if I were taller, I'm only 5 feet lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePerfectScore
I am going to need a tut for this look stat! I must know how to recreate this flawless look... the colors are sooo perfect... blending is perfection.. love it.

Already working on it!!!
smiles.gif

BBJay

So I could wax on poetically about how gorgeous the lips are, how much I love the eyes, and how cute your bangs are, but instead I'll just settle for I like your face.

rbella

You are so beautiful that it hurts. I actually thought you were sayin' your dad was sexy for a second there. Yes, I've had wine.

Even so, you are damn hawt!!!!!!!!!

deven.marie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
You are so beautiful that it hurts. I actually thought you were sayin' your dad was sexy for a second there. Yes, I've had wine.

Even so, you are damn hawt!!!!!!!!!

I mean, dont get me wrong.. he's an attractive guy, but uh.. cant really say he's sexy
tong.gif
but spock? yes please. in his little star fleet uniform. GAHH im weird LOL

nunu

You look absolutely gorgeous and i want your skin!!
I love your new hair as well, it's rockin'!

User67

I am in love with this look! Wow! Could you please tell me where you placed the colors? Thanks!

Kenna23

aww beautiful i was wondering if you could this look in a tutorial? please i think you look great.