FOTDs - Falsies and cat eye

-x-buttercup-x-

So these are both a lil bit different for me, my first time ever trying a cat eye, and only the second time ive ever worn falsies, the first was for a challenge absolutely ages ago

starting off with a random photo of my new top =D
DSC05456.jpg

Now for my new falsies, heres when i first brought them, i couldn't wait and had to try them straight away, please bear in mind I'm wearing no other makeup
I experimented with my eye colour

DSC05457.jpg

DSC05464.jpg

DSC05461.jpg

And heres when I wore them with makeup to actually go out with
DSC05516.jpg

DSC05515.jpg

DSC05505.jpg

DSC05511.jpg

But I chickened out and ended up just going out like this - minus the annoying face
DSC05500.jpg

And here's my attempt at a cat eye, I was just messing around, but then I was kinda proud of it, so I slapped some eyeshadow on top (which is why the corners look a bit squiffy, but it looked fine a bit further away) and went to the corner shop with my cat eyes and my red lippie =p
DSC05547.jpg

DSC05550.jpg

DSC05558.jpg

DSC05560.jpg

DSC05570.jpg

And this one made me laugh because my arm hair is in focus and the rest of my is blurry haha
DSC05557.jpg

Just something simple I wore to the pub last night
DSC05580.jpg

And finally, getting in the xmasy mood, my friend gave me my present early =p IT FLASHES!!!!
DSC05574.jpg

daisydeadpetals

Wow, those lashes are great! What brand/number are they? I love the m/u in pics 5-9, what did you use?? You look so glowy, I have to know what is on your cheeks
smiles.gif

tottui

hahahaha i love it!!!!!... and i love the lashes!... what e/s did you use when you used the lashes? it looks soo pretty!!.. i'am a fan of sparkly black
greengrin.gif

Fairybelle

You look so pretty! Great job with the lashes--one day I too will get a hang of them (I know, just takes practice...). Your cat eye look is hot too! Great job!!

Lalli

those lashes looked gr8 on u! u shuda worn them out
greengrin.gif
where'd u get em 4rm?? i like
greengrin.gif

amoona

wow the lashes are hot like everyone said. where'd u get those from? and what shadows did u use in the lash look?

happy*phantom

i defintely love the first pic! you're such a gorgeous lass! your top (a good choice)and your glasses are super hot!
smiles.gif

-x-buttercup-x-

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisydeadpetals
Wow, those lashes are great! What brand/number are they? I love the m/u in pics 5-9, what did you use?? You look so glowy, I have to know what is on your cheeks
smiles.gif

Thanks =D I got the lashes from a vintage store, not sure what brand they were.

On my cheeks is bourjois paris blush in 33 lilas d'or

The eye are mac blacktrack fluidline, the bourjois eyeshadow trio in 46 les argents and mac shimmertime pigment. =D

-x-buttercup-x-

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy*phantom
i defintely love the first pic! you're such a gorgeous lass! your top (a good choice)and your glasses are super hot!
smiles.gif

Why thankyou lady

-x-buttercup-x-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer_rose
you're so pretty!
your skin is amazing.
what colored contacts are those? brand/color? i love them.

Not contacts just photoshop fun lol which is why they look so funky

Latest posts