FOTDS (hope this works this time)

Femme Noir

DSC02477.jpg

DSC02348.jpg

bathtime7.jpg
[

DSC02303.jpg

bathtime3.jpg

If you're my friend on myspace, you've probably seen these before. I've been on specktra for awhile but i'm just starting to figure it out now! haha

AGB

yea instead of doing the normal picture code like you would do for myspace or other places all you do is take the url and put it in between the
..and do that for each picture.. took me a while to figure out to

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femme Noir
DSC02477.jpg" border

DSC02348.jpg

bathtime7.jpg

DSC02303.jpg

bathtime3.jpg

You have to use html img tags, not html source code.

Isis

WOW you are stunning! The first pic is my favorite, and have to know what you used for your lips in the last one?

50's_Queen_

Awesome job!!!

You look gorgeous in all the pictures but my favorite look is definately the third picture...the colors complement you well and ya' look Gorgeous girlie!!!! If possible i would love a breakdown on what you used in the third pic.. foundation ,eyes, lips etc..

Pushpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruby_soho
Yay, you're here now too! Now I can envy you and admire your work in more places than one
smiles.gif
wavey.gif

i'd like to secomd this muahahaha
graucho.gif

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis
WOW you are stunning! The first pic is my favorite, and have to know what you used for your lips in the last one?

Culturebloom lipstick
smiles.gif

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteffey
hotttt. what did you use on your eyes in hte 3rd pic?

Flirty number from lingerie and shadowy lady

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50's_Queen_
You look gorgeous in all the pictures but my favorite look is definately the third picture...the colors complement you well and ya' look Gorgeous girlie!!!! If possible i would love a breakdown on what you used in the third pic.. foundation ,eyes, lips etc..

3rd pic... That is Flirty Number from Lingerie, Shadowy lady in the outer V, Studio Fix Fluid NC15, Blushbaby blush, Whirl Lip Pencil, High Strung Lipstick
smiles.gif

Femme Noir

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
You have to use html img tags, not html source code.

Thank you mischevious!

Latest posts