FOTN past few times I have went out

AshleyDanielle

I LOVE LOVE LOVE CC!!!!! HELP me out!!!!
smiles.gif
I still am a little intimidated by coloring in my eyebrows....I will probably get a stencil soon
smiles.gif

FOTN (all 3 pics have the same face products, the only things that changed were eyeshadow colors)
All products are MAC unless stated otherwise
FACE: primer, studio fix foundation in nw40, concealer in nw35, loose powder in nw40 (in my opinion makes me look orange
ssad.gif
)
CHEEKS: NARS laguna bronzer for contouring, NARS orgasm blush, and NARS albatross highlighter
EYES
ssad.gif
first and second pic) lid: nylon
crease: I honestly dont remember...but it was either honesty/bronze/mythology something similar (sorry!)
browbone: nylon
drugstore black eyeliner, and false lashes from walmart..salon perfect #23

LIPS : in first picture NARS turkish delight

Picture #3 EYES : crease nylon, lid parfait amour, brown browbone:nylon

Attachment 11486

Attachment 11487

Attachment 11488

dietcokeg

your absaloutley stunning! i dont have any CC regards makeup because you obviously have that down to a T! but i agree about the brow the should be more arched, it would compliment oyur face shape alot more.

amyzon

The makeup looks great. My cc for the brows would be not to curve them downward like you are at the beginning of the shape because it doesn't look natural; I would make them straight (even if you have to fill them in underneath) and gradually arched. Just my thoughts
smiles.gif

katelyn0

pretty make up. like the others said, make up looks great! Maybe just let your brows grow in as much as possible then go get them shaped by a professional. threading is great.

AshleyDanielle

Thanks girls!!!! Yeah my eyebrows don't grow....and they are VERY long and thin....if I pluck 1 hair it shortens my eyebrows lol
smiles.gif
I was thinking of investing in some eyebrow stencils.....any recs?

rhondavancouver

I wouldn't know about eyebrow stencils, but have you tried using something like the automatic eye brow pencil from MAC (called "eye brows" on their website)? The pencil is so thin that when you draw on little strokes, they look like actual hairs and it's very natural looking (instead of filling the brows with powder, which you would do with a stencil and which can look unnatural)! Definitely worth a try IMHO!

AshleyDanielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondavancouver
I wouldn't know about eyebrow stencils, but have you tried using something like the automatic eye brow pencil from MAC (called "eye brows" on their website)? The pencil is so thin that when you draw on little strokes, they look like actual hairs and it's very natural looking (instead of filling the brows with powder, which you would do with a stencil and which can look unnatural)! Definitely worth a try IMHO!

Thank you for telling me that it was called "eyebrows" on the website....I wouldn't have known which one to click on....I will be investing in one of these thanks to your REC
smiles.gif

Simply Elegant

I think it all looks great. Maybe just my personal preference but I think a matte highlight might work better with shimmery colours.

AshleyDanielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
I think it all looks great. Maybe just my personal preference but I think a matte highlight might work better with shimmery colours.

Thank you for the input....I will be definitely trying that next time....I seem to always use nylon for highlighting.....but it probably is shimmer overkill
smiles.gif
thanks hun!!!!