FOTN - Purple Smoke & Glitter - 1-26-08

eenermcc

So I went out with some friends last night so I decided to have a little fun with my eyes and step outside of my box a little. I bought my first falsies yesterday and practiced with them earlier in the day. I did pretty good during practice, but when it came time to put them on to go out, I totally screwed them up. So I ended up pulling them off and touching up where they took my eyeliner with them...UGH!

What I used:
All MAC unless otherwise noted

FACE - Fix+, Strobe Cream, SFF in NC20, Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NW20 ( I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new 187 brush!!!!!)

EYES - UDPP, Painterly paint pot, Knight Divine e/s, Black Tied e/s, Carbon e/s, Satellite Dreams e/s, Stars & Rockets e/s, Kitschmas p/g Blacktrack Fluidline, Reflects Very Pink & Reflects Transparent Teal glitters

CHEEKS - Well-Dressed powder blush, Light Flush MSF and a touch of Sheerspark Pressed Powder in Solitaire

LIPS - Gingerroot cremestick liner and Full on Lust Lipglass

Me015.jpg

Me012.jpg

Me021.jpg

entipy

OMG! This is GORRRRGEOUS!!!! I love love LURVE the shimmery purple-ies everywhere!!!
greengrin.gif
clap.gif
greengrin.gif
clap.gif

You should do a tut on this look.
winks.gif

eenermcc

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
OMG! This is GORRRRGEOUS!!!! I love love LURVE the shimmery purple-ies everywhere!!!
greengrin.gif
clap.gif
greengrin.gif
clap.gif

You should do a tut on this look.
winks.gif

I've never done a tut and I'm flattered by what you said. We got 8 inches of snow today with more expected tomorrow. Don't think I'll be going anywhere so maybe I'll attempt it.
th_dunno.gif