Foudation suggestions!!!

ticklemethu

I have been using Giorgio Armani's LUMINOUS SILK FOUNDATION and its by far the BEST foundation I have ever used.

At about $60 a bottle, which lasts me 2-3 months...its gets pretty pricey.
sad.gif

Does any 1 know of any other "SILKY" formulas besides Armani's I can probably try thats a little cheaper?

Drug store might be ok too if theres one close to this!!!

Anything else a tad cheaper will work.

IF I cant find one then I guess I'll just stick with this one altho its expensive!

Or I can use a cheaper-similar one daily,and use the Armani on special occasions.

Please help anyone! Or let me know what type of foundation you use and how u like it.

I have oily/combin skin and I like GOOD coverage.

daisydeadpetals

I haven't tried the foundation you mentioned but I have tried Dior Diorskin Icone photoperfect creme to powder foundation and it is really nice and velvety. It's pretty pricey ($40), though less than what you are paying now...
I would say coverage was medium-ish, but definitely buildable... overall I would say it was a good foundation though it's not something I wear a lot (only because I prefer mineral foundation).

Fairybelle

^^ I second that Silk Cream foundation. You can also try Laura Mercier Oil Free foundation. Both give a 'flawless face' which is what Laura Mercier is famous for.