Foundation advice/Suggestions plz!

Kiwi Girlie

I've been using Bare minerals foundation for a while now in the shade light 2. But I've noticed it's not lasting very well throughout the day and goes cakey and patchey on me, also drys out my skin alot.

I have combination skin, I get dry patches and an oily t-zone, Im wondering if changing my Moisturiser or something will help, Or could anyone suggest another foundation or Tinted moisturiser Powder etc?

I really only wear foundation to even out my skintone because my face is alot lighter then the rest of me
ssad.gif
. So if anyone could think of anything else I could use just to get the colour, let me know.

Before I started using BM i was just using A clinique powder and concealor.

any suggestions would be great!!
smiles.gif

kimmy

maybe try using Olay Daily Moisturizer, that's what i use and it's amazing
smiles.gif
doesn't make my skin more oily than it already is. i use MAC Studio Fix Fluid usually (sometimes i use Physicians Formula Mineral Wear, which has been really good to me) i'd say, go get a MAC SFF sample at your counter and try it on, see how you like it
greengrin.gif
HTH!

Kiwi Girlie

I was actually going to buy some Olay moisturiser the other day but they were sold out of the normal skin one, ill get some tomorrow. I was thinking of getting a sample of MAC SFF was reading the reviews earlier and they all sound pretty convincing
smiles.gif

Thanks for your help!

snackcake

Select Tint is a good lightweight foundation, too. I also really like the Studio Fix powder, which is billed as a foundation and powder in one. You can wet it and apply it, but I always used it dry without any other foundation. I like Studio Fix Fluid, although I'm still learning how to use it. It's heavier than what I'm used to wearing. I'm getting away from powders because my pores seem to be more visible these days, and powders just accentuate that.

genia

I use both BE and SFF. I wear BE when I'm going somewhere fast like the store or gas station because like you said it doesnt stay long! I use SFF for everything else and I love it. I have oily skin in general and this stuff keeps me pretty matte throughout the day.

Kiwi Girlie

Thanks guys, I will go and look at SFF and SF powder this week, looks like they are the best things as everyones suggesting them
smiles.gif