foundation brush worth getting??

Miracat

Yes, I think so. It gives good coverage and is easier to use than a sponge. Especially good with Studio Tech, though I have also used it with liquid foundation. It is pricey, though. The Body Shop has a cheaper version, and the brushes are good quality. Hope this helps!

MACreation

Yeah, a MUA did it on me and it came out sooo smooother than when i use a sponge with studio tech!

MacArtistFauryn

It is.... I used to swear by it until I started using the 192 brush for tech and moistureblend....

I still use the 190 from time to time.

msthrope

i really like it; it allows smooth even coverage with a LOT less product used/wasted than with a sponge. that said, i find it takes longer to apply foundation with a brush than a sponge, so i am too lazy to reach for the brush a lot of the time
ssad.gif

vintage

I think it's worth the investment. I use mine to apply everything from Studio fix to select spf 15. The only thing is that the brush tends to be a bit streaky when you apply liquids, so you have to maybe even it out with a sponge. But it's definitely worth it.

Cedar

Another vote for "yes." I don't wear regular liquid foundation, but I put Studio Fix on over Select Tint and it works really well for applying both.

Alison

What technique do you use with the brush.

Thanks for the info about the Body Shop. My main set back from buying a foundation brush was the price.

joey_zane

I use the 187 to apply my Studiofix - that's how it was demonstrated to me and it's ridiculously easy 8)