Foundation feedback please

kissacid

I've tried all the MAC foundations except for these 2, the Studio Stick and Select Tint. ANY kind of feedback would be appreciated, both from personal or professional usage.[/i]

TipTopTap

I broke out horrible from the select tint, but my skin is pretty sensitive anyway. Studio stick is alright, not excellent, but it can be difficult to blend so I recommend applying moisturizer before hand.

martygreene

Studio stick had a very grainy texture on my skin- not pleasing at all in my opinion.

Select tint I use quite often, and I really like it. It's a light sheer coverage, with a slight dewy appearance (it has a small amount of a pearl particle, doesn't make for a glittery face at all though).

MACattack

I randomly bought the Studio Stick Foundation and was definately happy with the results. It's a light to medium coverage, I rarely need concealer with this foundation. I prefer to use the foundation brush to apply it, and then buff it into the skin with the 180.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
I use Studio Stick also, I find it to be similar coverage to the Studio Tech. I do go through it pretty quick tho for the price of it. Maybe see if the MA will give you a small sample of each to try so you can get a better idea. Good Luck! Dawn