foundation for normal skin?

seabird

i have SUCH a hard time trying to find a foundation to suit me. my skin doesn't have any noticable problems, it isn't oily but it isn't dry either. i don't get zits or pimples, and i don't have a lot of redness. i like my foundation to make my skin look perfect and flawless so i always use a 187 to apply it. i've tried so many, my most recent being chanel teint innocence which broke me out and wasn't a colour match and mac select spf which occasionally oxidizes/doesn't last very well.

does anyone have any recommendations for foundations with skin like mine? i don't want a tinted moisturizer but i do only want light to medium coverage. thanks!

Kiseki

I definitely say either Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation or Giorgio Armani Shaping Designer Cream. While being a bit expensive they are definitely wonderful products that are incredible for normal skin.

Definitely give 'em a try.

seabird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Studio Fix Fluid
Select SPF 15

i'm using select atm and i don't like it
ssad.gif
i'm scared sff is going to be too heavy.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabird
i'm using select atm and i don't like it
ssad.gif
i'm scared sff is going to be too heavy.

If Selected SPF 15 is too heavy for you, than don't try Studio Fix!

If you want something lighter, try Mineralize Satinfinish!

Moxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
If Selected SPF 15 is too heavy for you, than don't try Studio Fix!

I agree! I have both and Studio fix fluid is heavier. You said you don't have much redness or discolorations or spots - so you defnitely don't need SFF.

Have you tried Mineralized skinfinish Natural applied with a 182 (or any other good kabuki brush)? It seems you have lovely skin, you ever tried other than liquid foundations?

Kiss and Makeup

If it doesn't have to be MAC, my favorite is NARS Oil Free Foundation. It's the only one I've found that matches my skin, and it's super light feeling on the skin. When I put it on with a 187, my skin looks great, and I don't look like I'm wearing a mask.

GlamQueen21

I recommend using the Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation or the L'Oreal True Match Superblendable Makeup.