Foundation for photoshoots?

Angelah

Just a quick question. Is Studio Fix Fluid a good foundation to use on models for photoshoots? Any other foundation reccomendations? THX!

caffn8me

Face & Body is really great for photoshoots. Full Coverage is also very often used in photoshoots to achieve a flawless finish. You can thin down Full Coverage with Face & Body Mixing Medium for a more sheer effect. I haven't yet played with Studio Fix liquid enough to know how it handles under flash.

Booyahkasha

Studio Fix Fluid is awesome for shoots, I use it all the time. It gives a beautiful matte effect and a lot of coverage. I love using it with the 187 brush to give that gorgeous airbrushed effect. If I use it with the 190 it just looks too thick. Just make sure you hydrate well before use, it tends to be a bit dry. Face + Body is also great, but it gives a dewy effect, so make sure you load on the setting powder afterward (if you're going for a subtle, but matte look).

Angelah

Quote:
Originally Posted by shabdebaz
One of the tips made by a senior artist in our tips book is that Studio Tech photographs really well.

Any other tips?