Foundation help for fair dry skin

bubbas454

Please help........ I am cursed with not only very fair skin but its dry on my nose and forehead and I suffer with spots on my chin.

I need a good foundation that wont make my nose and forehead look as if its peeling and a good concealer to cover up them nasty spots and blemishes.

thanks

Em

Kiseki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbas454
I need a good foundation that wont make my nose and forehead look as if its peeling and a good concealer to cover up them nasty spots and blemishes.

It really depends on what kind of coverage you want.

For red spots and blemishes you can use Clinique's "CX Color Corrector" in green to neutralize the redness from your spots before you apply foundation.

Makeup forever also has a corrective makeup case in green, which is a primer and also neutralizes red.

As for concealer, it depends, for light blemishes and the undereye area, I advise Makeup Forever's "Lift Concealer". If you like more coverage, try their "Full Coverage" concealer.

As for foundation, again it all depends on what kind of coverage you're looking for, always keep in mind that is has to have hydrating properties and you shouldn't use a powder with anti-oil properties like Blot Powder because it will dry out your skin even more and make it look like you're peeling.

Also, exfoliate twice weekly and apply a hydrating mask, that should help the drier areas on your face and give it a healthy glow.

If you want specific products, say what kind of coverage you would like and one can go from there.

bubbas454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki
It really depends on what kind of coverage you want.

For red spots and blemishes you can use Clinique's "CX Color Corrector" in green to neutralize the redness from your spots before you apply foundation.

Makeup forever also has a corrective makeup case in green, which is a primer and also neutralizes red.

As for concealer, it depends, for light blemishes and the undereye area, I advise Makeup Forever's "Lift Concealer". If you like more coverage, try their "Full Coverage" concealer.

As for foundation, again it all depends on what kind of coverage you're looking for, always keep in mind that is has to have hydrating properties and you shouldn't use a powder with anti-oil properties like Blot Powder because it will dry out your skin even more and make it look like you're peeling.

Also, exfoliate twice weekly and apply a hydrating mask, that should help the drier areas on your face and give it a healthy glow.

If you want specific products, say what kind of coverage you would like and one can go from there.

Im Looking for full coverage for nights out to get that flawless look and also just a tinted moisturiser for the day time as I dont think its good to be caked in foundation all day everyday.

Thanks for you help and advice
smiles.gif