Foundation HELP!!

Emmy84

I hope this is the right forum, if not, sorry!!
ssad.gif

OK, so I got matched for foundation at MAC in November of '06. I rarely wear it because it's a pain in the butt, but I did yesterday and it was gross. You could see where I'd stopped and my skin "began". Could it be I need rematched, or I just didn't blend it well enough? I was using the 190 brush, so I don't know if I should get rematched or just blend better.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance
smiles.gif

nunu

this could be for a number of reasons, it might be a bit old now or your complexion might have changed. i suggest you get rematched again. Make sure you find a foundation that suits your skin type.

Kiseki

Foundations, like Tech per example, have limited life after opened.

You might have to be rematched, but what was the Foundation to begin with?

sherrle

yay first post!

okay, i kinda had this same problem. i was using 190 to apply studio fix fluid and it would wear off quickly and look blotchy (and i was using prep & prime before application). i went to a mac counter and asked someone about it. she used the same foundation on me but applied it with a 129 brush. this really helped give even, full coverage. i've been using the brush ever since and i really love it. i say give it a try if you don't have it already, the worst that will happen is you'll just end up using it as a blush brush.

kyashi

I had the same problem too but I used mine on a regularly basis, but my complexion changed and I saw the colour get more and more lighter than my skin, well my skin got darker and I got a rematch from NC25 to NC37 .. and yehs .. our skin tends to go through different stages from seasonal change .. living in AUS its sunny and hot now, i can see myself getting more of a tan .. during winter I become pale so yehs my skin varies alot ..

Kiseki

Most people will have one foundation for winter and one foundation for summer as we tend to tan ever so slightly in the Summer time.