foundation help...

GLAMORandGORE

hey ladies & gents, i have a question for you...

i'm switching foundations, and i'm not quite sure what to get.
i know i want to switch to makeup forever's foundations, because i've gotten it recommended to me many, many times.

in the past i've used studio mist(which didn't come in my color), studio fix fluid, and select spf. these don't give me enough coverage, and come off really easily for me. now i'm in a dilema of figuring out which mufe foundation to get. the HD Invisible Cover Foundation? the Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation? or Face & Body Liquid Makeup? i have acne prone, very red, dry(eczema) skin. i want a really long lasting foundation that covers up the redness.

help?
shrugs.gif

Simply Elegant

Mat velvet will give you the most coverage and stay on the longest, but it's meant for oily skin. I think you'd be best off with the HD foundation and use a good concealer over it.

GLAMORandGORE

would mixing the two be a good idea?

if not, would using mac's concealer be okay, even though it's seperate brands? i know certain brands don't look well with others...

stacylynne

I have both HD Invisible Cover Foundation & Mat Velvet + Matifying Foundation.

I agree with Simply elegant, that the Mat velvet is for more oily prone skin.

You may also want to try MAC Studio Tech.

MY suggestion is also goto the derm. if your having prob. w/ ur skin

smellyocheese

I have eczema skin too. My HG foundation: Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation.

It gives great coverage but doesn't feel heavy or looks cakey. It stays on the whole darn day! and it doesn't oxidize into an ugly color. And you need only very little of product.

anshu7

f&b is a light coverage fdtn.u wud need a full cover concealer underneath if u choose to go for this one.

Kiseki

Get either the new HD MUFE foundation or Armani Luminous Silk foundation, I have them both and never broke out from them and applied with a skunk brush makes me look flawless yet natural.

Latest posts