FOUNDATION help!!!...

pammy35

has anyone tried the MUFE HD foundation against the armani silk foundation???.. I am after a medium coverage, something like a cream foundation would give... I dont want it too sheer like a tinted one where it falls off half way through the night!!!.. Thanks
cutey.gif

*neerja*

Hey pammi! i have tried MUFE HD and matte velvet and i have also used armani face fabric and luminous silk foundation.

MUFE HD: I actually got the wrong colour for this one, but otherwise i kinda did like the foundation when I first put it on, but on me it did not last long at all
ssad.gif
im pretty oily but despite using a primer and a finishing powder, it didnt really last. a lotta ppl have been raving about this foundation so im giving it another try. its sheer to medium finish with buildable coverage but when i did try to layer it for more coverage, i found that it caked on me and didnt do much to conceal my acne. if you have better skin that i do, that you might just love it. I still want to give it another go and see if a new primer and other shades make any diff on my skin.

MUFE matte velvet - i liked this better then the HD foundation. it was more matte but didnt give a flat apppearance. the coverage was prety good and it lasted longer than HD on my skin

ARMANI face fabric - it feels soo smooth! the SA at the counter told me that it doesnt have much coverage but i found that it gave enough natural looking coverage. blending this foundation into my skin was like a dream. i actually love this foundation, but the SA gave me the wrong shade AGAIN so i will have to go back and exchange it

ARMANI luminous silk - this ties with face fabric IMO. its more liquidy than face fabric though. the coverage is sheer to medium but you can build it without it looking cakey! it also lasted almost all day on me without needing blotting. but once again...wrong shade lol.

so far i LOVE the armani foundations. you should first go around and get samples of these foundations in diff shades. armani is MUCH more expensive so be sure to try out samples of mufe foundations too! you might just like them more
smiles.gif

pammy35

Thanks babe, I actually have been using cream palette foundations, like the ones you get from professional makeup shops.. They cover really well without going cakey or slippery.. I guess I was wanting to change but I'm a little afraid as Im hearing alot that fluid foundations tend to slide and come off easily!!!.. I also am wanting to look at NARS firming foundation which is new???.. I may have a look around.. thanks for your response
cutey.gif