Foundation Q with a twist

AmiS4ys

So I currently have SFF in NW20, but it's pretty heavy and thick. I wouldn't trade it for the world because it does give me great coverage, but I have a problem:

I live in FL, home of humidity and lightening storms.

I'm not looking for something that lasts thru a storm, thats not going to happen, but I want something that won't make me feel uncomfortable in the heavy humidity of Central FL. I need medium to heavy coverage because I do have a few little scars on the right side of my face, but nothing too dramatic. I was thiking maybe some kind of loose foundation, but I wanted to hear from you guys!

So, whatcha think?

gildedangel

Studio Sculpt Foundation!!! I bought this and wore it in Louisiana for two weeks and it never came off of my face in the heavy humidity (90-100%), my aunt (who lives there) switched from SFF to this and is very happy with it. It is not heavy and it gives really great coverage. Give it a try!
smiles.gif

AmiS4ys

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
Studio Sculpt Foundation!!! I bought this and wore it in Louisiana for two weeks and it never came off of my face in the heavy humidity (90-100%), my aunt (who lives there) switched from SFF to this and is very happy with it. It is not heavy and it gives really great coverage. Give it a try!
smiles.gif

Is it oily at all? I'm just worried that because its not oil-free it will break me out

ladyJ

Everyone on here is loving revlon colorstay. It is oil-free and transfer-resitant. You may want to try that if you want something cheaper. I also like studio sculpt if you only use MAC foundations.

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmiS4ys
Is it oily at all? I'm just worried that because its not oil-free it will break me out

I don't think that it is oily, I have really oily skin too and it doesn't break me out.

AmiS4ys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
Have you tried MUFE Mat velevt + Matifying?
its delish.

i havent tried ANY MUFE products but i hear nothing but great things about their e/s'. does that feel heavy on one's face? for oily faces does it break people out? o_O

Fataliya

I live in Tampa, and I switched from MAC liquid foundation to just the MSF Natural. It gives me great coverage, but doesn't look heavy, and feels tons better.

ForgetRegret

If you're looking for your SFF to be a little lighter, why not try mixing 2/3 foundation with 1/3 oil-free moisturizer? I use this little trick a lot in the summer when it gets nasty and humid out.
smiles.gif
HTH!

AmiS4ys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
If you're looking for your SFF to be a little lighter, why not try mixing 2/3 foundation with 1/3 oil-free moisturizer? I use this little trick a lot in the summer when it gets nasty and humid out.
smiles.gif
HTH!

i'll try that, thanks! =]

venacava

I really like Estee Lauder's Double-Wear. I have oily (the oily parts are VERY oily)/normal combo skin. I live in Queensland (Australia) where the weather alternates between hot & humid or hot & dry for 9 months of a year and the foundation holds up well even after 20 hours. That said, I always set it with pressed blot.

Always apply lightly at first then layer on a bit more onto places that requires it. As with Revlon Colorstay, you need to work fast.

Hope this helps.
smiles.gif

Latest posts