Foundation question

KTB

I'm currently wearing Select Tint in NW25 because I wanted a nice sheer coverage for the summer. I'm finding that it isn't cutting it anymore and am looking for a little more coverage.

My issue is that I have freckles and really want to be able to still see them a little. I did a MAC Chat Live and she suggested that I try the Mineralize Satinfinish. I looked at the swatches on the MAC site (I know, bad idea
smiles.gif
)and the NW25 in both look totally different! The NW25 in the Select Tint looks more like NC20 in the Mineralize Satinfinish.

Help!!!! I don't have the opportunity to go into a store or counter so will be ordering online. Can anyone offer me any suggestions as to which one to go with ? TIA
wavey.gif

kimmy

mac's fluid foundations (like mineralize satinfinish) run dark. in their powders, i wear nc25, in their fluids i wear nc15.

i personally wouldn't suggest satinfinish because imho it isn't a very good foundation, it cakes and runs very easily. plus it clogs your pores like nothing else. i would suggest studio fix fluid or studio fix powder, but offer outstanding, buildable coverage but will still let your freckles show! i have freckles too and i love them, that's why the studio fix and studio fix fluid will always be my favourite.
winks.gif
hth!