:/ Foundation questions!!

greekskatula

OK! so i use select spf right now.. and im feeling its a little too much for me right now.. i get a cakey look and im not feeling it.. so im thinkin of switching

can someone tell me if studio finish matte is the same concept of select tint.. cuz im lookin for a tinted moisterizer and im thinking bout getting select tint or benefit's you rebel.. but i saw studio finish matte and that interested me..

so if someone could tell me bout those two or three if you know bout benefit too... that would be fabulous!! thank you ladies!!!!!

ciao

greekskatula

oh woops! sorry!!!
smiles.gif

ShadowyLady

Studio Finish Matte is full-coverage. Try Select Tint; it seems like what you're looking for, especially if Select SPF 15 was too thick (it's supposed to be sheer). Another idea would be MAC Face & Body foundation if you live near a MAC store.

jess98765

i agree with the suggestions made by shadowylady....
smiles.gif
i was in your situation a couple of months ago, trying to find the perfect foundation with the perfect finish to it. i went into mac asking for a tinted foundation, that was a bit on the sheer side - as i don't require full coverage...and so i was in there intending to buy select tint, however the mua insisted that i try hyper real foundation as you could build up the coverage if you did happen to need to one day....
and amazingly enough, it was the most amazing foundation that touched my face! it truely gave the most perfect glow and was just like a tinted moisturiser but had a tad bit of coverage!! So i'd look into hyperreal foundation if i were you
smiles.gif

greekskatula

is Mac face and body similar to select tint.. im acne prone so i dont want anything to clog my pore or anything..

hmm i never really thought about hyperreal, ill have to look into that too

jess98765

when the mua applied face and body to me, it seemd like the select tint.....the finish texture was a little different though- the face and body seemed a bit more sticky and kinda more greasy then select tint.