Foundation Recommendations (For a ridiculously pale person)

staceb1990

Currently I'm using the Revlon Colorstay foundation in Ivory, but it's just a bit too pink looking, and, I'm worried that it's been breaking me out. I also use the MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW15, and that works okay, but I'd prefer a liquid. I'm also kind of confused about whether I'm an NC or NW. I have blue veins and the person from the MAC chat recommend NW shades, so I bought studio sculpt in NW15 but it was way too dark and slightly orange, so I'm debating getting that in NC15 to try out. I've also been told that I have a beige undertone, whatever that means
smiles.gif

I'm considering getting the MUFE Mat Velvet in the lightest shade, but I'm worried that it'll be too dark. It's difficult because I live so far away from any MAC or Sephora store, so I order everything online. I'm pretty new to high end brands, and I'd like to try something under $40. Any recs? Please and thank you!

Tahti

If you're in Europe, I recommend Illamasqua - they make lovely pale foundations.. I'm about 5 shades too pale for any MAC foundation so this is my HG brand now!

tremorviolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
MUFE HD117 -- light ivory/yellow undertones to tone down the pink
smiles.gif

This is my favorite fuller coverage foundation. For everyday wear, I like Prescriptives Virtual Skin, I can get an exact match to my skin tone (they can even lighten it for you if you're paler than their palest shade) and it's not too heavy. It'd be best to to go to the counter and get matched tho'.

Lola*

Dior Forever Extreme Wear Foundation in #10 is great....i'm really pale with black hair....this colour is perfect...

Lessandes

What about the Matt+ MUFE foundation ? #15 is the lightes one and it's okay for me and I#m also very, very pale.

Ben Nye makes very fair shades as well, unfortunately only cream ones, no liquid foundations.

Kryolan & Grimas habe very, very fair shades as well but the foundations lack staying power in my honest opinion. However, if you want it just for 3-4 hours, it's oaky

staceb1990

Thanks everyone! I'm going to get the mat velvet, I've been reading and there's a lot of rave reviews for it.