Foundation recommendations please

infinitize

I have dry combination skin, but I really really dislike sticky finish foundations..
my favorite so far are Guerlain lingerie de peau and Giorgio Armani lasting silk, but they're both very expensive and I'm looking for something in the mid end range that I feel more comfortable "wasting" on school days when I'm just going to be in the library the whole day.
what are some foundations that have
yellow undertones, semi matte, non pore accentuating, long lasting, medium coverage, that adhere to the skin very closely.
UD naked foundation that's more yellow would be perfect..

shellygrrl

Staff member
NARS Sheer Glow has medium coverage and not much of a glow at all. And it tends to run yellow. If you really want to save some money then you could try the W shades in L'Oreal True Match. No idea how it compares to UD Naked in terms of finish/coverage.

infinitize

Thank you for the suggestions :)
I've had Nars sheer glow before but I feel like I need to try this one again in the near future because my skincare and primer routine does change:)
I'm not much of a drugstore makeup person.. but is Loreal true match worth trying?

shellygrrl

Staff member
I think so. :nods: Good coverage, more of a satin finish as I recall. (It's been years since I've used it.)

User38

Thank you for the suggestions :)
I've had Nars sheer glow before but I feel like I need to try this one again in the near future because my skincare and primer routine does change:)
I'm not much of a drugstore makeup person.. but is Loreal true match worth trying?

the L'oreal lumizing foundation is good too imo.. slightly lighter coverage and luminosity