foundation recommendations please

lovemetodeath

HI

I'm up for a big MAC haul next month and am intending to get a new foundation, concealer and maybe a powder too.

At the moment i have the select tint which is great for non-make up school run days, and i also have the select spf 15 which is fine on my skin and looks okay but it's a little too sheer for my liking, so it's fine for daytime but i want something with more coverage for nights out etc.

I have pretty normal skin. It used to be prety sensitive and dry but after a lot of hard work and finally finding my HG skin care products it has turned into normal skin (finally!!!!!) I can get a little oily on my forehead and around my nose, and i can get dry patches on my cheeks forhead too (although this seems to be solved now) and i do seem to have shiny skin. I have a few fine lines (well I'm getting on you know) but my pores are very small.

Can you recommend me a suitable foundation, concealer and powder.

I'm planning on getting the fix + too.

n_c

Sorry cant help with the foundation question...but a question. My skin sounds the way yours used to be...what skin care products are you using now that have improved your skin? TIA!

lovemetodeath

very suprisingly i am using Avon skin solution hydrofirming range. It was on special offer so i thought what the heck and tried it and it's been fantastic. I use the clean cream, alcohol free toner and the hydrofirming day and night cream.

lovemetodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootyliciousx
Mac SPF for its staying power, coverage, and texture (doesnt cake up) and no touchup.

which foundation is this? I already have the select SPF or is this a different one?