Foundation Recommendations?

brndnbrtls

Hi!! My name is Brandon, I'm a 22 y/o male... yes, I'm gay and yes, I have a huge passion for both skin care and makeup. Over the past year I've really became so comfortable with wearing makeup and not being ashamed or embarrassed by it at all. I'm addicted to watching youtube reviews and reading product reviews on Sephora's website, etc. I'm here mainly for recommendations and conversations about different products. I have combo/oily acne prone skin. I'm really into more natural, skin-like (light-medium coverage) foundations/tinted moisturizers. My two favorites at the moment are the Dior Backstage Face & Body foundation and the Pat Mcgrath Labs Sublime foundation (in that order). I'm really looking for something similar to my Dior. I've been eyeing the Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing, the Ilia Skin Tint, and the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer... have you guys tried any of these? Thoughts? Opinions? Thank you!!! :giggle:

shellygrrl

Staff member
Have tried only the LM tinted moisturizer (years ago, before the shade range was expanded), and it does have a fair amount of coverage, though I don't remember the finish. (I didn't keep it because it was the wrong shade for me.)

You may like It Cosmetics CC Cream (the original one in the silver tube) or Kosas Tinted Face Oil (coverage is adjustable depending on how many drops you use).

BeverlyTazz

Have tried only the LM tinted moisturizer (years ago, before the shade range was expanded), and it does have a fair amount of coverage, though I don't remember the finish. (I didn't keep it because it was the wrong shade for me.)

You may like It Cosmetics CC Cream (the original one in the silver tube) or Kosas Tinted Face Oil (coverage is adjustable depending on how many drops you use).
I would love to try the Cosmetics CC Cream.

Latest posts