Foundation Recs?

Post Haste

Hi everyone! This is my first post as a member of Specktra, I've been reading the boards for a while, just never had time to post. But, I do now.
smiles.gif

Okay, so on to the question. I have been having a hard time with my foundation. My current stuff is the Smashbox High Definition Healthy Fx Foundation. I love the texture of it, however, it irritated my face, and I now have a couple of spots that my dermatologist said look like a rash of some kind (caused by some product I have been using and the only one I have changed recently is my foundation).

I have used the Studio Fix by MAC but, I found it seemed too powdery for me, even with the studio fix moisturizer, basically it got too cakey I guess. Then I switched to the Hyper Real, and I liked that, only it seemed a little too think, though i might try it again anyway. So, then I tried this Loreal Stuff, and it seemed to do alright, but I wanted something lighter, so I switched the Smashbox, and it caused me to get this rash stuff.
ssad.gif

Any recs? Would an aerosol foundation porvide me with enough light coverage? Or is there another product by mac, or by someone else that you guys like?

Thanks, sorry this is such a book!

Temptasia

I have had great results with Bare Minerals Powder Foundation and Make Up For Ever's Face and Body foundation.

Fairybelle

MAC Mineralize Satinfinish Foundation SPF 15 is WONDERFUL (and a favorite of Victoria Beckham's) topped with a dusting of Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in your coordinating shade. Blends like a dream and won't make you look pasty or overly shiny.

Joyness

My skin is very sensitive and I've had the best luck with mineral foundations. I currently use Monave because I have a great deal of redness to cover, but for something lighter try bare minerals.

Kiseki

What's your skin type? What type of coverage do you want?

My favorite foundations are Armani's "Luminous Silk Foundation", Dior's "Airflash", Make Up For Ever's "Mat-Velvet +" and "Face & Body", La Prairie's "Cellular Powder Foundation", La Mer's "Tinted Moisturizer" and Laura Mercier's "Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer".

All these range from sheer coverage to heavier depending on your needs and work on my combo/oily/acne prone skin. Hope this helps.