Foundation that gives a better coverage???

trangB

So happy that I found out about this forum cuz I can learn a lot from everyone here
smiles.gif
Anyway...i have another question coming up lol :p...My skin gets really dry in the winter and the only foundation I'm using rite now is Studio Stick SPF 15. Overall I'm happy with it cuz it gives a pretty good coverage and a natural look. But what other MAC foundation (or any other MAC products)do you think will make my skin look smooth and give a better coverage than Studio Stick foundation? By the way I'm NC 30. Thanks a lot!

ExquisiteImages

I'm NC30 too, and I love MAC's Studio Fix foundation then I apply the Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC30 to finish it off. I apply those 2 using the 187 brush. My skin is dry all year round so before I apply MAC's foundation and powder, I apply Strobe Cream first and let it sit for about 3-5 minutes before applying the foundation and powder. HTH!

prinzessin784

Definitely try Moistureblend! It's moisturizing and has a very buildable coverage. I like to use it a little on the sheer side by spraying the sponge first with Fix+ and then applying the foundation. Give it a try!

Dark_Phoenix

I second Studio Fix!
It gives a very soft looking finish while still hiding everything (acne scars and blemishes too). I usually apply more moistuizer than usual if I'm going to wear it, though. I think its hard to spread if your skin is dry/patchy/unmoisturized. Usually finished with Bare Essentuals Mineral Veil.

No matter what you use, apply with a sponge instead of a brush for heavier than usual coverage.

kimmy

i'd suggest studio fix fluid. it gives amazing coverage. just make sure to use a moisturizer under it though f you're having dryness because flaky/dry skin doesn't do well under fluid foundations.
winks.gif

Latest posts