Foundations...FOUNDATIONS!

Artemis

THey make me made. To me the most important part of make up is foundation..I have ance scars and nothing makes me look better than a nice foundation. I hear Laura Mercier foundations are good but I gonna have to order online and I not finding a good match. It's 40 dollars and I don't wanna pick a color that doesn't work. Nars is another choice, I pretty sure I found a good match in St. Tropaz which is describe as "for medium-dark complexions with yellow undertones". That is how my skin looks. But more people like laura mercier better

Which one should I get. I am around a NC40-NC 42/43 in MAC.

maxipoodle1

Well I also wear NC40 in MAC SFF, and Studio Fix powder, Studio Tech, mediu Dark in both Blot powders.....so i Suggest trying Bobbi Browns oil-free compact foundations, its really good I too have alot of acne scars and my skin is oily and I use this foundations and it gives my skin the perfect coverage and the color is the best!!I wear Warm Natural....it too is forty dollars so yeah its pretty good since it makes the skin look very good!....for concealer i do recommend Laura Mercier , her secret camouflage is very good at covering dark acne scars and under-eye darkness!!...I hope that was some help....sorry If i rambled i tend to do that alot!
winks.gif

Latest posts