Foundations With Yellow Undertones

Shimmery

Bobbi Brown is supposed to be the queen of yellow undertone foundations. Lorac, Shiseido also have yellow based foundation. Good Luck!

mcart in nv

Same issue at Lancome counter. The sales person had nothing with yellow tones so put me w/a neutral, boring shade. Then she tried selling me day and night cream, toner, etc. The thing was she was out of day cream and told me it is better to use night cream during the day too. I was concerned there was no sunscreen. She said the foundation had enough sunscreen in it. NO, not in Nevada of all places. She could have just told me the truth that she was out of the day cream product.
I am thinking about L Oreal True Match and mix some shades up.

bluelitzer

MAC NC30 is too dark and yellow and NC 25 is too ligh and yellow. For the longest time I pondered on how to correct the too-yellow color. I tested out a Maybelline dream fresh bb cream and put it under my NC 30 and it not only was a better match for my color but it also kept my mac foundation from making me look like yellow cakemix. I'm actually putting away with my expensive primer in favor of the dream fresh bb cream for awhile and see how it goes.

sagehen

MAC NC30 is too dark and yellow and NC 25 is too ligh and yellow. For the longest time I pondered on how to correct the too-yellow color. I tested out a Maybelline dream fresh bb cream and put it under my NC 30 and it not only was a better match for my color but it also kept my mac foundation from making me look like yellow cakemix. I'm actually putting away with my expensive primer in favor of the dream fresh bb cream for awhile and see how it goes.
You might need to go to a neutral (F&B, StudioFix) or an NW shade.

Until now, I can't find the right foundation for me. I want a "clean" yellow undertone and I have a dry to normal skin.

I am a MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC25-30 (in between) and have a very strong yellow undertones like this:
http://cafemakeup.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Koh-Gen-Do-Foundation-swatch2-1024x498.jpg

Problem is, MAC is not compatible with my skin and always break me out. Other yellow foundations also which matches me well:
Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in 3.5/4, L'Oreal True Match Foundation in W4

Foundations that doesn't match me - either light, dark, or not yellow enough
Giorgio Armani Face Fabric #2 is a bit light on me and not that yellow.
Tarte TM Agent 10 - Conceal is also a bit light and has shimmer.
Guerlain Parure Lumiere #32 is a bit light.
Guerlain Parure Gold #2 leans pink on me!
MUFE Face and Body in 20 is too light and leans pink even though it has a beige undertone.
NARS Sheer Matte Santa Fe is a bit dark and not a clean yellow for me.
Chanel VA B20 is not yellow enough for me.
Laura Mercier Oil-Free TM in Nude is a bit light and not yellow enough.
Paul & Joe Protective Fluid 30 is too dark and not yellow.
Estee Lauder Individualist in 2N2 is grayish/pinkish on me.
Clinique Almost Makeup Teint in Deep is too dark and not yellow on me.

Any recommendations? MUFE HD? Dior? or drugstore brands welcome.

jokingsbury

I will have to try this foundation. I have been struggling with finding a foundation that doesn't make me look orange

jokingsbury

Until now, I can't find the right foundation for me. I want a "clean" yellow undertone and I have a dry to normal skin. I am a MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC25-30 (in between) and have a very strong yellow undertones like this: http://cafemakeup.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Koh-Gen-Do-Foundation-swatch2-1024x498.jpg Problem is, MAC is not compatible with my skin and always break me out. Other yellow foundations also which matches me well: Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation in 3.5/4, L'Oreal True Match Foundation in W4 Foundations that doesn't match me - either light, dark, or not yellow enough Giorgio Armani Face Fabric #2 is a bit light on me and not that yellow. Tarte TM Agent 10 - Conceal is also a bit light and has shimmer. Guerlain Parure Lumiere #32 is a bit light.  Guerlain Parure Gold #2 leans pink on me! MUFE Face and Body in 20 is too light and leans pink even though it has a beige undertone.  NARS Sheer Matte Santa Fe is a bit dark and not a clean yellow for me. Chanel VA B20 is not yellow enough for me. Laura Mercier Oil-Free TM in Nude is a bit light and not yellow enough. Paul & Joe Protective Fluid 30 is too dark and not yellow. Estee Lauder Individualist in 2N2 is grayish/pinkish on me. Clinique Almost Makeup Teint in Deep is too dark and not yellow on me. Any recommendations? MUFE HD? Dior? or drugstore brands welcome.
You should try Bobbi Brown.

heirloom94

The body shop do some really good yellow toned foundations. I bought a very light yellow one to mix in with a beige foundation I bought and it works fabulously

pimmetje

chanel foundations are very yellow, i know that because i need foundations who are more pink, on me clinique is perfect, but no foundation of chanel wil work on me, they are to yellow

Latest posts