fountainbleu

pr1nces583

what does everyone think of this shadow?

i got it yesterday but im struggling to get it to show up well, and also im not totally sure what to pair it with! any ideas?

i also got in living pink from sundressing which i adore! and shell beauty powder. im considering back ups of these 2.
eyelove.gif

Isis

I havn't had any issues in applying this color, it shows up quite well on me. So far I've only been wearing it with neutral colors, I especially love it with golds!

beautenoir

I am loving this color!...I have to put it over a ccb or shadestick for it to be brighter, but looks great with purples.

Marcita

It's basically Cornflower pigment. I like it over Bare Canvas and with Pink Opal pigment.

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr1nces583
what does everyone think of this shadow?

i got it yesterday but im struggling to get it to show up well, and also im not totally sure what to pair it with! any ideas?

i also got in living pink from sundressing which i adore! and shell beauty powder. im considering back ups of these 2.
eyelove.gif

is in living pink more pink or kinda orangey-pink?

BlahWah

I tried it out for the first time today and I'm not as excited about it as I thought I'd be. I've only tried it w/ Summer Neutral and Relaxing, tho, and only one, um, style? I may just have to re-arrange the colours around or something. My main problem (or lacking skill) is in placing it in the place I want it to be. I can't work with it as I can w/ In Living Pink - but that may be b/c blue shows up more... aack, we'll see again tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiahe
is in living pink more pink or kinda orangey-pink?

I wouldn't say it's orangey-pink, but it's definitely on the warm side. I was thinking it's pinker than Expensive Pink, and this picture shows the same:

pinkswatch2.jpg

I don't think anyone can not like In Living Pink. It's very wear-able, versatile and workable. That and Summer Neutral are the only shades I'm thinking of getting a back-up on. Get it while you can! HTH!
smiles.gif

Latest posts