Free Beer!!

Amaranth

Okay, I couldn't think of a good title for this and I was hoping the promise of free something (especially BEER) would lure you in. The title was originally all capitals but apparently that's forbidden around these parts.

...there's seriously no beer though...besides, I'm in University, if there was ever beer, let alone of the free variety, it would be LONG gone...

ANYWHO

Enough of my maniacal ramblings. Today I wanted to try out that thing where you draw your crease on with black kohl and smudge one side of it while keeping the other edge hard. I dunno what it's called...French Corner Technique or some jazz. I guess the name isn't too important.

Les Photos (Clickable! Woooo!)
It was a camera-whoring sort of day. That's just how bored I was.

I think I may have ruined the entire point of drawing on the crease with the black kohl by packing so much blue and purple on top. Oh well, I like how it came out anyway.

And the obligatory stupid face that's good for showing off make-up.

HELLO MISS FAKE-TAN-HIGH-BROWS. And I just put this one in because I thought it was funny how tanned I look and how high I raised my eyebrows. Like *I* would ever get a tan...though I want one desperately...

What I Used

Face
MAC StudioFix Powder Foundation in C3
MAC Powder Blush in Strada
MAC Powder Blush in Springsheen (I use this one a lot because it's the only one I own
greengrin.gif
)

Eyes
MAC Paint in Bare Canvas
MAC Dual Edge Eye Kohl in Black Funk (for the crease thingy...though you can't actually see the black)
MAC Eyeshadow in Orb
MAC Eyeshadow in Purple Haze
MAC Eyeshadow in Belle Azure
MAC Eyeshadow in Passionate
MAC Eyeshadow in Crystal Avalanche
MAC Eyeshadow in Rummy (brows)
MAC FluidLine in Blitz & Glitz
MAC PlushLash Mascara

Lips
MAC Lipglass in C-Thru
I'm having an eczema craziness day so there's no point in putting too much on my lips
ssad.gif

Thanks for looking! Also, please don't hunt me down and steal my all my beer after I made such a crazy and unfulfillable promise.

tiramisu

I'll admit I was drawn in by the title (beeeeeer!! woot) but stayed for the gorgeous look. Great job!

RobinG

I love your FOTD's. Your very beautiful and I love did I mention I love your eyebrows.

lizardprincesa

You're gorgeous! I love how you Created your look.
I've been trying to figure out a few crease variations, myself. You're an inspiration
smiles.gif

Where do I get my free beer?
winks.gif

Thanks for sharing! CherylFaithxx

Amaranth

Thanks ladies, I'm glad you like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiramisu
I'll admit I was drawn in by the title (beeeeeer!! woot) but stayed for the gorgeous look. Great job!

Thanks! Mwahahahha I'm glad it worked on SOMEONE. Apparently the Specktra ladies aren't into beer. What the hell?! Maybe I should have put FREE LIPSTICK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardprincesa
You're gorgeous! I love how you Created your look.
I've been trying to figure out a few crease variations, myself. You're an inspiration
smiles.gif

Where do I get my free beer?
winks.gif

Thanks for sharing! CherylFaithxx

Thank you! I'm about to post a tutorial on how I do this crease thingy, so check the FOTD I posted today for the link (not done the tut yet but I should be in a few minutes). And uh...about the beer...um...uh...I think the phone is ringing...gotta go!

Latest posts