Free comprehensive workouts

Sonja1

I’ve been workout with Fitnessblender.com for ten years now and I can genuinely say that it’s the best resource. No gimmick, no nonsense, at home free workouts with the best team ever. When I was 19 I found them and I’ve been in shape ever since. After a c-section with my second child I was 40lbs overweight. With diet and exercise I dropped the weight in 5 months. Give them a try, you won’t regret it :)
I’m not affiliated with them, I just want others to benefit :)

kumarankittravel

According my knoledge i have two option-
  1. 7-Minute Workout: The 7-Minute Workout is a high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workout that can be done anywhere, without any equipment. It consists of 12 exercises, each performed for 30 seconds with a 10-second rest in between. The workout is designed to target all major muscle groups and increase cardiovascular fitness in just seven minutes. There are many free apps available that guide you through the workout, such as the Johnson & Johnson 7 Minute Workout app.
  2. Yoga with Adriene: Yoga with Adriene is a free YouTube channel that offers a wide range of yoga classes for all levels, from beginner to advanced. Adriene Mishler, the instructor, has a friendly and supportive teaching style that makes the practice accessible to everyone. The classes focus on different aspects of yoga, such as strength, flexibility, and mindfulness, and range from 10 minutes to an hour in length. The channel also offers a 30-day yoga challenge, which is a great way to develop a regular yoga practice.

lexfurther

Betterme blog offers tons of great workouts absolutely free of charge. At the moment i started to do some pilates and here are the instructions how to do everything right - https://betterme.world/articles/pilates-еxercises-for-beginners/. Th most important in my opinion is to be honest to yourself and do those exercises which are suitable for your current level. Too much exercises or too intensive ones can harm our bodies.

Last edited:

Latest posts