Free Delivery on over £30 spend

Ang9000

Here's a code for free delivery on a spend over £30. Use offer code EUROMA at checkout. Valid till Midnight 9th April. It was a code advertising Euristocrats but doesn't say you can't order perm stuff & use the code.

Hope it works & hope Heatherette comes online before the 9th so you can use it with that
thmbup.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luceuk
I think this is the first code we've ever had from MAC uk! Thanks
greengrin.gif

winks.gif
choochoo.gif

Girl about town

oh my god they must have read us moaning about it lol thanks for that ,ight have to treat myself to a cheer up no heatherette haul x

Ang9000

A lady on another forum I use got an email for Euristocrats & it gave her the code.
smiles.gif

ETA: I just went and filled my basket, entered the code, went through to the order review page & the code works! (Didn't place the order though). I didn't put any Euristocrats items in my basket either

glam8babe

wohoo it worked for me too
greengrin.gif
i just purchased 3 things (rollickin pp incase fafi gets taken down when heatherette is put up, nocurnelle e/s, costa chica lipstick)

glam8babe

i hope theres more codes for us especially when heatherette comes out... i think we deserve something in return for the LONGGGGGG wait

glam8babe

it does work
greengrin.gif
i purchased a coupla things last night and they didnt charge delivery at all which is great
greengrin.gif
!!

glam8babe

i hope they do
ssad.gif
this is the first one ive seen!! yet in the US they get free delivery when they spend something like $40 or more.
you would think we would have that all the time as the prices over here are so much higher

Ang9000

I agree! I hate paying delivery charges
ssad.gif
Although thinking about it, a travel card to get to MAC would cost me more than the delivery charge!

sillymoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang9000
ssad.gif
Although thinking about it, a travel card to get to MAC would cost me more than the delivery charge!

That's true... but if you go to MAC, you can play with all the lovely goodies, and maybe check out a few more counters, and maybe a few other shops!!!!!

c00ki312

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ang9000
ssad.gif

thats exactly how i think of it. i just order online if im not bothered to get the bus down to central and such lol