Free mac eyeshadow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

juxt123

Hey i have heard that you can get a free eyeshadow for writing to mac. Has anyone done this and what did you say in the letter and where did you send it to? lol thanks

MsCuppyCakes

Sometimes when you compliment a MA or have a complaint MAC will send your a free item. To thank you for sharing your concerns, etc.

OfficerJenny

A couple weeks ago i complained about getting a fleck off the brush as a Fuchsia pigment sample and got a full size fuchsia pigment in the mail yesterday ^^

Dani

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabuGlam
A couple weeks ago i complained about getting a fleck off the brush as a Fuchsia pigment sample and got a full size fuchsia pigment in the mail yesterday ^^

Holy crap!
I complimented an artist and got Honesty e/s.

susanks1

I sent a compliment and didn't get anything
ssad.gif

starangel2383

same thing, i complimented the girls at my local store and all i got was an email saying "that we love hearing about the great things you have to say about our make-up artists....." i guess you have to complain more then compliment to get free stuff it seems.

jillianjiggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACpro__*
i sent a compliment and they said they'd send me something
smiles.gif

me too but they have yet to send me anything. it's been a year
lmao.gif

(to the op) but you really shouldnt abuse the program and it sounds like you are just fishing for a free product. if you have a complaint or genuine compliment about the performance of an MA then feel free to voice them, but dont just write in to get something for free. that hasnt gone over well in the past here from what ive seen. :|

MiCHiE

Indeed. MAC will start lining their office walls with complimentary letters like every other company if this trend continues.

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillianjiggs
me too but they have yet to send me anything. it's been a year
lmao.gif

(to the op) but you really shouldnt abuse the program and it sounds like you are just fishing for a free product. if you have a complaint or genuine compliment about the performance of an MA then feel free to voice them, but dont just write in to get something for free. that hasnt gone over well in the past here from what ive seen. :|

I agree. I never knew about the free item, and I sent in a compliment about my favorite MAC counter. I recieved a free clear lipglass, but I haven't complimented or complained since, one thing was enough to satisfy me
greengrin.gif
I'm happy!

I should really complain about a horrible experience I had at the MAC store I went to last week. It was horrible.

Emmy84

I've gotten Blot Film for 2 Macy's MAC artists and Revaling Lip Glass for a Pro artist and my mom got a mascara for a Macy's artist.

Eemaan

i think if people begin complimenting/complaining for the sake of getting a freebie than mac will have twigged on....
hmm.gif

kind of ruins it for the genuine instances of praise/dissatisfaction mac customers do face.

its like in the UK when customers complained about post being late or delayed (before the royal mail strike) RM would send free stamps but guess what? that stopped to because the service was abused SO much by people complaining about non existentent instances of late mail or just being riduiculously petty.

ssad.gif

j_absinthe

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i sent a compliment and i got a letter back saying thanks. thats all! stupid UK

I got the same thing. Stupid U.S.A.

I don't mind though.

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillianjiggs
...you really shouldnt abuse the program and it sounds like you are just fishing for a free product. if you have a complaint or genuine compliment about the performance of an MA then feel free to voice them, but dont just write in to get something for free. ..

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.