Free Puppies

singinmys0ng

These babies are a mix breed but of course are SOOO cute!! They really need a good home because my grandpa said if me and my mom couldn't find a home for them he would take them to the pound :-( so please if you know anyone who wants a free puppy just please e-mail me at [email protected]!..oh and these will be about a medium sized dog when full grown!

PnkCosmo

Do you have any pics?

And what breeds are they a mix of?

And how could I get one to Seattle? lol

singinmys0ng

I don't have any pics..sorry..but I can get some..and i think they are a mix breed of an austrilan shepard and some other small/medium that looks likes a german shepard lol...and i think you can ship them..my dad got a dog shipped to him one time!

PnkCosmo

Aww, I don't think we have enough room for a Shepard. We have a townhouse with a *tiny* backyard. We have a Bulldog that is an indoor-lazy dog. So, we'd do best with another lazy type dog.

ambriel

oh, I'd take one if I could! We have an Austrian Cattle X. We believe he's crossed with German Shepherd as well. He's an amazing spoiled rotten dog!
smiles.gif
He's very smart (runs our house!) and is a great bed warmer on those cold winter nights (hogs the bed!!!) His name is Bonkers and it's very appropriate!

Here's my baby when we adopted him from the pound @ 5 months of age.

111097.jpg

and here he is getting his picture with Santa Christmas 2004.

254076.jpeg

I really hope you find good loving homes for the puppies!

singinmys0ng

lol aww..your baby is so cute!!..Yeah we would def. take the 2 puppies that are left but we already have 7 dogs that we have rescused lol...i would be all for it and so would my mom but dad says we have too many animals..hehehe

singinmys0ng

yup..we have a lil farm so there is enough room..lol its really fun though and I love being with all the company hehe