Free UK delivery code

ritchieramone

For some reason, I was lucky enough to get an e-mail with a free delivery code today - just after I got my Naughty Nauticals stuff, of course!
th_rolleye0014.gif

It's SPRINGFAVES and gives free standard delivery. It expires on Friday 16th and can be used once per account.

Shepherdess

I have the same one too..I havent given it a try yet, Im happy though 'cause I needed to order some more stuff from the new collections which I never ordered before
smiles.gif

ritchieramone

I got another e-mail today apologising for sending the code which didn't work.
th_rolleye0014.gif

Oh well, the new one I got runs until May 16th and is only valid for one transaction.

glam8babe

i got the SPRINGFAVES code too but this was after i ordered naughty nauticals n stuff.
Did any of you get a 'use once' naughty nauticals code emailed to you? i know there was one girl who did but i NEVER seem to get these emails? i get emails showin the new collections like even after a week-2 weeks after they have been released but never have codes

MAC_addiction<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
I got another e-mail today apologising for sending the code which didn't work.
th_rolleye0014.gif

Oh well, the new one I got runs until May 16th and is only valid for one transaction.

i got exactly the same email lol
smiles.gif

ritchieramone

I thought I was super-well-behaved at the weekend when my sister ordered some stuff and asked if I needed anything at the same time; I actually said no for once. She used the free delivery code so I thought that temptation had been removed. However, curiosity got the better of me and of course it turns out that the SPRINGFAVES code does works more than once, but only once per account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
I thought I was super-well-behaved at the weekend when my sister ordered some stuff and asked if I needed anything at the same time; I actually said no for once. She used the free delivery code so I thought that temptation had been removed. However, curiosity got the better of me and of course it turns out that the SPRINGFAVES code does works more than once, but only once per account.

eek, why did you have to tell me that - I have just placed an order! Thankfully I was able to restrain myself and only bought one eyeshadow that was already in my basket, but that brings my monthly spend up to a scary amount! Thanks for sharing!
thmbup.gif
yahoo.gif

ritchieramone

I don't know if the 'SPRINGFAVES' code was the only one there were problems with initially, but I the 2nd e-mail I received which stated that it now worked had an expiry date of 16th May. The initial e-mail didn't but perhaps all the codes sent out expired on the same day?

I didn't use mine.
ssad.gif

ritchieramone

Thanks for posting that - I just tried it out (though didn't go through with the sale yet) and it works.
thmbup.gif

Was it a different e-mail to the one announcing the Mineralize Foundation (albeit rather late!)?