Freelance hours & resume help?

miss_supra

Include both, but focus on customer service and any selling experience you have had.

Freelancers do not have a max of 5 hours. That location may have a max of hour they offer. I just passed up an opportunity this past weekend because of surgey that would have been 6 hours.

Chrystia

There isn't a limit on the hours. She may have meant that is the most people are getting right now or she might have been trying to explain that freelancers don't work regularly always.A lot of people apply for freelance without understanding what freelance is. I know freelance hours are pretty tight right now though and in my area there is a definitive hire freeze (as usual, lol) until July is done.

karma377

Sorry about hitchhiking , I'm pretty new on here...=)

I have same issue with resume I worked for Estee Lauder in the past
(yr.2000) and freelanced for MAC decided to stay home with my new born baby and put makeup aside for 2 yrs. and now I'm trying to work again with Mac. I get really nervous because I don't practice everyday and I'm not fast enough ( I do a face in 40mts ) and I stumble in my own words when I try to explain everything I did ( tried to get in freelance with Mac recently- -didn't do good:[ ) I need help! Please help

Thanks for your help!
-K